Members reputation bars being raped

invisiblepro

Carder
Reaction score
Hello C pro Members, I have noticed many members on the forum are having their reputation bar raped and i think its time to address the situation so maybe Ninja will take a look at this problem AND fix. I have noticed the raping is being done by one single user under one single username OR by One single user who uses all their clones to give many negative feedback under different usernames. I think it would be better for the community that these people are banned or at least award them deer status and so they can not use the rep bar any longer.

ANY MEMBERS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR REP BAR RAPED PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD "ME" OR ANYTHING SO WHEN NINJA AND OTHER MEMBERS OPEN THREAD THEY CAN CLICK ON YOUR REPUTATION BARS THEMSELVES AND SEE FIRST HAND WHATS GOING ON AND WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE THAT ARE LEAVING ALL THE FALSE FEEDBACK. IF EVERY MEMBER THAT HAS HAD THEIR REP BAR RAPED POST IN THIS THREAD THEN IT WILL GIVE A VERY CLEAR PICTURE TO NINJA AND OTHERS WHO THE SPECIFIC USERS ARE AND THE PROBLEM THAT THIS FORUM CURRENTLY HAS WITH CLONES

I also suggest that when a user becomes banned from forum i think all their comments on peoples reputation bar should be erased.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
I second that

I have received -12 from some guy who tried to rip me and fail... then he used his clones on me and look at my rep now... i should have +XX

Admins don't really seem to care about it even though some of us paid 50$ lr reg fee and are only here to do legt business.

User G00DFELLA on the other hand has +4, while leaving me negative each day... even though we never dealt or spoke before...

Ninja please take some time to look into problem and assign appropriate status to offenders.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
U both deserve deer.
We have special topic for such queries.

And believe me what noone beside girls and kids will take attention to ur reputation.
Coz relationships based on history of positive transactions and not some kind of "reputation bars".