Mastodon - Offering my Services

Mastodon

DEER
Reaction score
Hallo,

I am here to help community. My main focus is computer anonymity, carding, and training. I have been in carding for 7 years now but only have been using forums for about 4-5 months. I am here to offer my skills to you people. In return for a funds of course as I am running low.

I can help anybody with learning to card or learning to keep there computer safe and anonymous. I can also train you in everything I know but that will not is cheap...I only talk via ICQ or PM and if you ICQ then please have OTR.

If you want to learn the carding, I can teeach you how the socks and vpn's and cardable shops. Also how to pick good drops and fort9's.

I also carry only Citadel. Not the newest update but the previous one.

Contact me via PM for my ICQ if you are interested in my skills or knowledge. Like i stated. I do not come cheap. Please have your money and your business aptitude up to par. I do not mess with kids. Also, scamers don't try...I don't teach without upfronts.

Escrow is allowed, but as stated, payment is upfront. I will not teach, then wait for my money.

Nice day,

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Hallo,

I am here to help community. My main focus is computer anonymity, carding, and training. I have been in carding for 7 years now but only have been using forums for about 4-5 months. I am here to offer my skills to you people. In return for a funds of course as I am running low.

I can help anybody with learning to card or learning to keep there computer safe and anonymous. I can also train you in everything I know but that will not is cheap...I only talk via ICQ or PM and if you ICQ then please have OTR.

If you want to learn the carding, I can teeach you how the socks and vpn's and cardable shops. Also how to pick good drops and fort9's.

I also carry only Citadel. Not the newest update but the previous one.

Contact me via PM for my ICQ if you are interested in my skills or knowledge. Like i stated. I do not come cheap. Please have your money and your business aptitude up to par. I do not mess with kids. Also, scamers don't try...I don't teach without upfronts.

Escrow is allowed, but as stated, payment is upfront. I will not teach, then wait for my money.

Nice day,

Those who cant do, teach..

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
and ask for $$ :D
if you have knowledge use it if you want money,
if you want to teach, teach the people that are interested enough to really learn not the ones that will just pay for knowledge

Mastodon

DEER
Reaction score
Those who cant do, teach..

Those who think they know what there talking about, post comments like yours...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:43 PM ----------

and ask for $$ :D
if you have knowledge use it if you want money,
if you want to teach, teach the people that are interested enough to really learn not the ones that will just pay for knowledge

I have the knowledge, I am using it in a way to earn money as well...Why would I teach a noob for free? What necessarily will I get out of it besides giving a guy a sure fire way to make dough? Just because someone wants to learn carding, and is really interested, doesn't mean they deserve it to be free...It takes money to make money. I have invested tons of funds into carding. I feel now is my time to slack back a little and make funds from simply teaching.

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol.

1. u wont catch any of our members @ur advert message because its clearly ripping.
2. If ill see you denied escrow - ull be banned.
3. Tell me about ur prev nickname Endk and why you dodnt using this one?
4. Tell me about ur prev nickname Simplexion
5. Tell me about ur prev nickname
Relixon

6. DEER status for ignoring board rules, trying to fool our members and having clones.

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks for the up ninja the so called endk messaged me about a deal i smelt fish anyway but now you have confirmed thanks :)

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lol.

1. u wont catch any of our members @ur advert message because its clearly ripping.
2. If ill see you denied escrow - ull be banned.
3. Tell me about ur prev nickname Endk and why you dodnt using this one?
4. Tell me about ur prev nickname Simplexion
5. Tell me about ur prev nickname
Relixon

6. DEER status for ignoring board rules, trying to fool our members and having clones.

1. I had no intentions of scamming. I see no reason to.
2. I don't deny escrow -.-
3. Endk is mine yes. I choose a new name because idiots gave me - rep on Endk and YOU obviously won't fix it.
4. I am unaware of simplexion at this time but if I did make an account under that I apologise.
5. Relixion 100% isn't mine.
6. Wasn't trying to fool members, but I will accept deer for cloning. I just thought it would be right.

Reaction score
Just so funny these rippers.

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
Just so funny these rippers.

Your 100% falsely claiming me as a ripper since I just said, I don't rip. I even said I'll allow escrow in some way that can be associated with it...You guys think you know everything when you clearly don't.

Ninja

Reaction score
im 100% sure what all ur other clones belongs to you, and ive NEVER was wrong.

Anyway, even if u have only those two.
I know what if person have 1 DEER account registered on 26-01-2012
And other one registered by July and he came here asking for activation and claims what he's NEW MEMBER. lol. that means he's trying to bullshit other members.

U're funny person, and believe me - this is not place where u could easy fool our members and me personally. :)

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
im 100% sure what all ur other clones belongs to you, and ive NEVER was wrong.

Anyway, even if u have only those two.
I know what if person have 1 DEER account registered on 26-01-2012
And other one registered by July and he came here asking for activation and claims what he's NEW MEMBER. lol. that means he's trying to bullshit other members.

U're funny person, and believe me - this is not place where u could easy fool our members and me personally. :)

It's more of that I tried to start new since GuyJehuda and other members gave me - rep that wasn't fixable when I never did it...I asked you hella times if I could clear my rep but you never did. GuyJehuda gave me negative rep because of public freebies...

Ninja

Reaction score
1 more post and ull be cleared, mr.clone.