Manual on Dating Scam

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
This is not a diagram, this is a manual and experience !

Introductory part.
  • What do we do? We will “ask” for money (and not only) from fairly wealthy (or not so wealthy) men. Of course, after this phrase, your first thought is “a scam to top up your mobile phone, put money on the Internet, go to a fake movie, and so on.” This is not my level and such schemes are all in the public. I’m essentially selling a manual, and more specifically, experience, the right approach to people and upgrading SI. You can come to an agreement with any person, but everyone needs an individual approach. And so on in order.

Preparation.
Minimum set to get started: (required in red)
  • Laptop or smartphone.
  • An acquaintance (perhaps just a friend, perhaps a wife, perhaps a mother-in-law. Anonymity on the Internet is minimal. Everyone decides for himself, and I’ll explain why later.
  • SIM card not issued in your name.
  • Girl's bank card.
  • VK or insta account. (when I worked, the girl had accounts on social networks, but in practice they only got laid 2-3 times).

This is enough to get started.
Begin:
Register on dating sites. Over 5 years of activity, I write the most relevant ones in which there are normal people:
- yes, yes, on the mamba there are also adequate ones, but much less. In my experience there are 6 people, 4 businessmen, a dentist and an architect.
I wrote the list of SZ based on relevance, I did not sit on others, but in the search you can make the request “sponsors and kept women”, the more profiles and sites, the greater the likelihood.
We register a profile using the example of the first site.
In the column about yourself, we indicate a big city (Moscow, St. Petersburg), others are possible if desired, but I always indicated these.
We confirm the questionnaire from the letter by mail.
Next, fill it out as plausibly as possible. It is important to indicate in the column about yourself that you either specifically indicated a city other than yours, or you live in another city, that is, not in Moscow or St. Petersburg. This is in order to weed out the majority of “sponsors”, because they will ask for a meeting - this is not our option.

You can fill out the remaining points at your own discretion. The last point is uploading a photo. It is important to upload a photo of the girl, after checking which you can confirm the photo. Typically, verification is a selfie with two fingers or one raised up. You cannot write messages without confirmation, therefore your account will be useless. (there is no such thing on Atolin; on Mamba confirmation is by phone number). In my example, I have a lot of such friends, I uploaded real photos and there were no problems with confirmation. There are services online for purchasing custom photos (without intimacy, etc.), you can use them, but it is advisable that it be an acquaintance, a friend, in general a girl with whom you will be in touch if necessary. Or maybe you are a girl yourself . Next, you passed the verification, then added 2-3 more photos so that the profile is not in the ass. Filled out all the items, hobbies, etc.
After this, views and possibly messages will begin, but in practice, the first ones who watch are mostly wankers, those who have been sitting for years and are not interesting to us.

We take the initiative into our own hands, select a search, enter ages from 38 to infinity (the most solvent), go to the profiles so that they see that we have visited them. My advice is to go more often to profiles that do not have photos or any information, because these are mostly married men and naturally they are unlikely to post their photos. We also pay attention to the financial situation, most often men do not lie when they indicate 200-300 per month. I don’t recommend writing it yourself, but there are exceptions: if a man has adequate things written about himself in his profile (you’ll understand right away), you can write, agree with some words and simply wish him a good day, a good mood, and so on. Yes, this really works. The person will at least write thank you, but will probably also read the questionnaire and ask what happened.

Next is communication. A normal man will definitely ask in what city and what kind of problems that led to the site. If not from the first, then from 3-5 messages. If there is no such question, either hint, or you can block so as not to waste time.
You can indicate any city (that is, not Moscow or St. Petersburg), this is mandatory, because the man will ask for a meeting! And if you see that he has Moscow, indicate a city at least 1000 km away so that there is no offer to come to you.
The most important thing is not to start begging and begging from the first words.

To the question “what are the problems?” answer “you can’t tell it in a few words, and on such a site I’m not sure that anyone will be interested.” Break like a girl, get interested. In 80% of cases the person will insist on telling you. There are a lot of stories, you can put a lot of different spins on your ears. But here are the recommendations: don’t say that you need to pay for school, rent, top up your phone, Wi-Fi, replace your passport. Don't act like a stupid cunt that you want clothes, jewelry, diamonds, a car. Come up with a STORY as close as possible to a girl, an ordinary girl who works and receives a regular salary, what she really does. For example: that you work as a manicurist, for work you need small equipment, all sorts of varnishes, since there are a lot of orders, but at the moment I am sitting without work. No matter what anyone says, but more often men help if they are confident or at least believe that the girl is working and striving to develop. There are many areas of activity, a beginner photographer (you need a camera), a baker (you need some equipment), a fitness trainer, a hairdresser, etc. The area that is now popular among girls. In fact, this is a key point, if a person is interested, then in 90% of cases it is a success. You told a story and the person asks questions about what kind of camera it is, how much it costs, etc. Google not a cheap camera, drop the link. Either he will think about it, or he will say, let me help you and ask you to go to WhatsApp/Viber. Don't be afraid, in most cases it's a good thing. Ask for a number, add it to the messenger first. It is very important to send the first message by voice (important, but not necessary), so to speak, so that the person is even more sure that you are a girl. Voice of this type: “hello again, this is the “name” from the site. I’m not very comfortable communicating by voice, if you don’t mind, I’ll write and, if possible, send voice messages. Believe me, this works for everyone. If he doesn’t agree and says he’ll call you back, it’s better to end the conversation. In my experience, a girl from only one of these, who did not want to write, was able to beg equipment worth 115 thousand in 15 minutes of conversation. It turned out that the man works as a director in a hardware store, he asked everything over the phone, wrote down the delivery address and a week later.