Manual for creating passive income

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Good day. This material will show you how to create a passive income with only a computer and a few hours of free time. We will consider a hidden cryptocurrency miner for passive earnings.
Attention! The article was published for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not carry a call to action.

Information about earnings
The essence of our earnings is that we collect our hidden miner and distribute it to as many computers as possible. After reading this, you will say: "He brings little!" - I agree with you. On average, a din computer brings about 3-5 rubles a day. We work for the masses. Therefore, if about 2-3 thousand infected computers work for us per day, then the earnings will declare of themselves.
First of all, we find the virus itself. There is a sufficient amount of it both in public and on sale, so there are no problems with this. A worthy miner with permanent cryptography will cost about 2.5 thousand rubles - it will pay off for the first week of work for sure. Today I suggest you work with the free version. It is no worse than the paid one, but you will have to find out for the cryptography yourself.
In the archive, I attach a miner to this manual, I think no one will have any problems with this manual, as a last resort there is an instruction in the archive in two languages. After building our miner, we need to glue it together. The gluing program will also be in the archive. If necessary, you can increase the weight of our file to make it look more real (I'll tell you why below) - I also give a program for this in the archive with this manual.
So, we assembled the miner, glued it together, adjusted the weight, now we need to make sure that the antivirus does not fire it. To do this, you need to contact knowledgeable people or understand yourself in file encryption. The topic is not difficult, there is no point in explaining it in this manual - sometimes you need to put your own efforts on the topic.

Spread
Now the most important task is to get as many installations of our miner as possible. You can easily make from 300 to 1000 installations per day, without doing much of this. Now I will give a few examples so that you can consider them and come up with something of your own.
1. Spam on YouTube comments. We upload our virus to the FO (File Sharing) and under game videos or others write the following: "Cheat for the game ... Features: ... Download:" or "Hacking social networks. Program: ...". Then we just process our comments with likes (there are a lot of services) and work. I know people who make about 300 installations per day using this method. Not a bad result.
2. Hiring a tester. As banal as possible - we post an ad on the recruitment sites, get a crowd of people and give them a supposedly test task - to test our program. You can process 50-60 people, but this method is better to work in a crowd so that there is a result.
3. Putting together a team and thinking about methods for distribution. Yes, it sounds as stupid as possible, but working in a team is many times more comfortable than working alone, believe me. A team of 3-4 people is enough to earn decent money on this topic in a week.
4. Distribution in telegrams. We go into game chats and merge imaginary cheats for them to make money. Schoolchildren will love the cheat, but we will stay where we are.

More about Distribution
Wankers from VK. (Without attachments)
My favorite audience is VK jerks. Pros - they are dumb.
Step 1 - Create a cute fake in VK, girl.
You decorate beautifully, music, interests, not too perfect photos, just enough to be pretty. Photos can be parsed in the same VK. Tip: look for girls from groups of some strip clubs, there will be dancers with censored photos on their avatars and erotic ones to lure jerkers.
Step 2 - Direct traffic to yourself.
  • Option 1 in a hundred groups in the comments or on the page you write “Boys I'm bored, let's get acquainted” or “Who wants to get acquainted, write to me, I will send spicy photos in exchange for yours,” or any similar rubbish.
  • Option 2 you go to large public pages that publish posts of subscribers (Dating, etc.) and put in the sentence “Smart, beautiful, and a little cocky looking for a guy from 8 to 85”, well, stuff like that. In pubs about weight loss, you throw off 2 photos “This is how I was, this is how I became ... now I’m ready to hang out with the guys” and you throw off 2 photos of her, do not care that she is almost the same. Etc.
After an hour of such spam, hundreds of perverts without a brain begin to burst into your PM. They will moo, ask you to lick your anus, and all that. Your task is to send them a file "with photos" My photos.rar.exe "or" Pisya.exe ". Do you think they are not stupid and will not open? There will be, and how, but they are stupid. But in general, everything depends on your social engineering skills. It is advisable not to give a photo right away, but for example ask for a photo of his genitals in front. Then 70% will be opened. Do not forget, each opener will bring you income for the entire time until he rearranges the system. And this can last for years.
P.P.S A lot of wankers jerk off from mobile phones. And they say they don't open. You just say let them not fuck and open it from a computer, you deserve it. (50% will open it later).

Freelancers ready to take on the job and the "Test Job".
All sorts of lovers of making money while sitting at home are a very tasty goal. There are a lot of them, they often fail, there is high competition and they are ready to take on any job, and they download the test task perfectly. Moreover, their computers are usually quite powerful.

My favorite goals:
  • Mom's artists
  • Rewriters
  • Game testers
Just find groups in VK where they cluster together and write something like “There is work for a rewriter / artist / tester” and come up with a delicious project at a price 20% higher than the market price. For example, rewriting a series of articles about spinners, or designing a new browser-based online game. Hundreds if not thousands of users begin to burst into you, you send them a "Test task". Most open.

Hack tools on Yandex and other file storages. (Without attachments)
4da48d7d50ff599128957.jpg

You come up with a hack program. I had a program for hacking VK. Upload it to Yandex. (Naturally, this is our file) and look for posts with popular links to the Yandex disk in the last VK comments. How is it done? You just fill in part of the link on the Yandex VK disk and there will be a million new posts with albums of gufs, and other things, under which there are 1000 reposts and 100,500 likes. You open the link and write the comment “Niggle, you saw I found a program for hacking VK I already broke all my friends, that was laughing and the link to the miner” heaps of plankton in attempts to download the new album of the guf see your post. And they decide to read the correspondence of their ex. And they start to bring you income.

TEST
All methods have been rewritten and modified by me personally, all coincidences are accidental.
1. Axle boxes
2. Draws
3. Torrent sharing
4. Distribution of free software
5. Freelance sites
6. Thematic site
7. Advertising
8. YouTube videos
9. Fake landing page
10. Software for hacking
11. Photo of the skin
12. Abstracts / term papers / other
13. Mods / patches / fixes
Axle boxes are the easiest way to catch up with workers. There is almost nothing to do, just fill out the assignment and wait for people to open your file.
Pros - fast, easy.
Cons - requires costs, is banned after 2-5 hours and you need to create a new account, will soon lose relevance, bad computers

Below I will show with examples of the socpublic website how to arrange everything
1. Register by the link http://socpublic.com/auth_signup.html
2. Go to the account, on the left in the column, select "Advertise" -> "Tasks" -> "Create a task"
3. Next, you need to fill in the required fields. The most important thing is the title of the assignment. You need to attract people to it. Be sure to indicate there that payments are automatic and easy.
4. In the "Links" field, insert a link to a free FO with your file (which we will create below)
5. Job type - "Other"
6. Description - 1) Follow the link * your future link to the FD * 2) Download the file 3) Open 4) Enter the code from the file as confirmation of the task
7. Check type - automatic. The question is the code from the file. The answer is any character set (copy it)
8. Check the box "Software installation? Danger?" it's up to you to decide, ban both with her and without her.
9. Set the minimum execution time
10. Payment to the user 1 rub.
11. Next, create a text file and enter into it the code that you came up with earlier and recorded as a response to the task
12. Create an sfx archive with this text file and your miner as in the screenshots below
13. Go to the second tab and click "Sfx options".
14. Mods / patches / fixes - a good way, a lot of profit, but you need to keep up.
15. Pros - big profit
16. Cons - you need to keep an eye on the gaming industry
17. We are waiting for the release of some game
18. We are looking for a video on YouTube for the request "* game name * fix"
19. Download and upload under different names. In the description, we leave a link to your miner
20. Profit
21. Upload the file to the FD. Insert the link into the assignment and into the description of the assignment.
22. We save the task. We replenish the balance by 10-40 rubles (I do not advise doing more, the funds are frozen during the bath). We replenish the balance of the task by 80% of the thrown amount, the rest we put on the automatic raising of the task. We start the task and wait
23. If they are poorly going to complete the task, change the name to a more attractive one, or raise the price for the task.
24. Works on any axle box where there is a category with paid tests / assignments. The links I used -
socpublic.com
seo-fast.ru
Practical jokes - a pretty good way, will be relevant as long as there are idiots who believe in freebies.
Pros - very large exhaust, does not require costs
Cons - you need to spam, arrange posts in groups and wait about a week for them to be published, mostly bad computers
25. We design a page in VK so that it does not look like a newreg account
26. We create a post on our wall, that in order to participate in the drawing, you need to download the file and send you to your PM the code that the program gave you. Or just download the file, open it, and wait for the start of the drawing.
27. Next, we go to the "Give for free" group (preferable), or to large publics in which the walls are open and write a post that you have an unnecessary * name of the thing * and you are ready to give it away. From two or three posts in groups, you will have at least 500-1000 visitors, of which 100 are guaranteed to download the file.
28. An example of a post on the wall
Torrent distribution is one of the most relevant and useful ways to recruit a lot of workers with cool computers
Pros - huge exhaust, luxurious computers, does not require investment
Cons - hard scanning of files for viruses, you need to download game files
29. First of all, we need to download the files of some hype game. Let's say it will be Battlefield 1. (It is advisable to choose those that only run on medium-powerful PCs)
30. Next, we need to glue our miner and the setup.exe file. To do this, you can use the Joy Joiner that I attached to the manual (RUN ONLY ON THE VIRTUAL, IT IS WASTE PMC), or create an SFX archive as described in the version with the boxes (it is very pale and not the fact that this will be moderated), or contact me and I will glue you files for free
31. Go to any popular torrent tracker, upload files for moderation.
32. PROFIT
33. Popular trackers:
rutracker.org
rutor.org
Free software giveaway is an ancient but not bad way to recruit starter workers for your miner
Pros - does not require investments, often good computers come across
Cons - you will have to prove to schoolchildren that you are not shoving vinlocks, you need to spam
34. Go to the game groups (Like csgo / dota trade, overwatch, gta 5 online, samp servers, rust)
35. Spam in the comments or on the wall (if open) that you are giving a private cheat to * the name of the game * for free, you just need to write to you in HP ls write a lot more people (more trust))
36. Throw your miner in the archive, when he says that nothing is happening something like "You have some problems with Windows, apparently." Or you can ask me and I will make you a fake mistake.
Freelance sites are a rather rare and perverse way to recruit workers, but why not
Pros - does not require investment, you just need to answer all with one phrase
Cons - small response. Very small
37. Go to any freelance site (all the links below will be) and register
38. We are looking for people who need software to order
39. We answer in the topic that you already have a ready-made solution for the customer
40. We throw your miner to the customer after he writes
41. kwork.ru - then you can simply fill out a bunch of programs kvorkov writing and waiting messages
work-zilla.com
freelance.ru/projects/?spec=4
Thematic site is a way for those who know how to drive traffic to sites
Pros - you can not only shove your miner yourself, but also sell installs, the response depends only on you
Cons - you need to be able to drive traffic to sites and you may need investments
42. We create a simple landing page (you can here https://platformalp.ru/)
43. You can choose a variety of topics, from reading and playing to a way to earn money. The main thing in the text is to unobtrusively leave a link to the miner.
44. Compose the text for the landing page
45. Publish it
46. Can be combined with the "Draws" and "Free software distribution" methods
Advertising is a way for those who are ready to invest
Pros - huge exhaust
Cons - not sickly costs
47. For this we need the previous method "Thematic site". You need to create a landing page for your product.
48. The product must be a copy of any other little-popular or popular product (Grizzly Antivirus, some game, cheat, etc.)
49. Next, create a landing page about this product and leave the download button
50. Download the same product from which we ripped everything off and glue your miner with this program (It is advisable to make a loader in general, so that there is a direct FUD)
51. Leave this gluing aside for now.
52. Upload a regular file of the product that we have chosen to the hosting and insert the link to it into the download button
53. Next, we run to YouTube and find a YouTuber who works with the gaming audience
54. We order advertising for our product from him and give a link to the landing page
55. After he checks everything, approves, etc. we are not in a hurry to change the file and link on the landing page, we wait until he releases the video and only then we change the file for gluing
YouTube videos are a pretty good way for those who do not want to spend money again. The exhaust can be large, the main thing is to choose the right tags for the video.
Pros - time consumption is ~ 30 minutes a day, it can shoot quite well, does not require investments
Cons - you need to select tags, titles and re-upload the video
56. We are looking for any video with the topic of cheats / cracks / fixes of games, programs, etc.
57. In the link to the video, change youtube.com / ... to ssyoutube.com / ....
58. Download video
59. Come here http://keywordtool.io/ru/youtube
60. Enter keywords suitable for your video
61. Copy labels
62. Upload the video to your channel, under your name
63. In the description, insert the link to download your miner and below all the tags that you copied
64. In tags, you can specify some of the tags (there is a limit on the number)
65. You can also wind up views using ytmonster.ru/.net
Fake landing - the old way, but working. Very profitable with proper investment
Pros - a lot of profit, a lot of workers, a lot of joy
Cons - requires investment and setup
66. Either buy a land, or do something like yourself. The most important part is to make sure that the user needs to install something to continue browsing the site.
67. The whole thing must be uploaded to the hosting. Free - sprinthost, along with it you can use temp-mail
68. After installing this stuff on the host, we need traffic. You can buy traffic from people who do it, or catch up on your own
69. The surest way to drive up traffic is either advertising, or to act by analogy with the "give it away" method, that is. you throw a link to the site, and he asks to download something for further viewing the site and getting things.
Hacking software is a fun way, relevant as long as hacker topics are popular.
Pros - you can quickly recruit workers
Cons - you need to spam with pens and get banned for this on 100% forums
70. We go to groups, forums of hacker topics
71. We create comments, posts like "I merge a private program for hacking VK"
72. Next, just throw a link to your miner
73. Most likely your miner will be dumped on W, kicked out of his soul, raped and so on, but 10-40 people will be launched on the main system.
Photo skins - a popular way, you can get unlimited profit with proper traffic.
Pros - not very difficult, big exhaust possible
Cons - you need to spam with pens
74. Give me pictures and ask me to glue them with the miner
75. Create an archive with these files, attach normal photos, videos
76. Go to forums, VK publics and so on
77. Post something like "leaking my ex" and send the link to the archive
78. Waiting for profit
Abstracts / Coursework / Documents - students are very fond of freebies, and we will provide them with it
Pros - the target audience is easily searched
Cons - it is difficult to achieve a big profit, spam
79. We ask me to glue the miner with the document
80. We go to publics on the subject of coursework, abstracts, universities
81. We write something like "Ready essay on the topic * blablabla *, wrote myself"
82. Leave a link to your file
83. Profit

What are the risks?
It will take a lot of effort to find out who is distributing, so you have at least a year :) Bad joke. Just don't take it personally.
Seriously though, the actions are qualified under Article 273.
Article 273 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. Creation, use and distribution of malicious computer programs. Shall be punished with restraint of liberty for a term of up to four years, or compulsory labor for a term of up to four years, or imprisonment for the same term with a fine of up to two hundred thousand rubles or in the amount of the convicted person's salary or other income for a period of up to eighteen months.
Sounds scary, doesn't it? In fact, the judicial practice under this article is extremely scarce. This is understandable, because to catch the villain you will have to make a lot of effort and spend tens (or even hundreds) of man-hours. For the sake of statistics, the servants of Themis of statistics would better screw up a dozen droscamers, or avito-bandits who have not learned how to use VPN.
Despite the risks, the potential earnings are very pleasing to the imagination, because by installing the miner on at least 5000 computers, you can already earn a good amount in full liability. And this is done literally in two weeks of hard work. The scheme is ideal for schoolchildren and students, in their free time, as a part-time job is the best thing to do.