Making your own cardable shop

slaveoflife

Reaction score
Hello, is it possible to create your own shop 2D secure and buy items that you will not deliver with stolen CC's?

I remember making a drop shipping shop with shopify some years ago and I was wondering if it will be possible to make a shop where you "sell" items that you don't have and you will not deliver with live CC's and just take the money, it seems really easy and if its possible you could make a lot of money I think but I will like to know the opinion of professional carders who know more about the field

Thanks in advance.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
This is a very good idea.
You can create an online store and connect to it a payment gateway (merchant) that works using 2-D Secure technology.
The most important thing is to have time to withdraw money before the payment gateway blocks your account due to the large number of chargebacks.
To ensure that there are no chargebacks or they take a very long time, you can use CC from exotic countries.

Please read this thread, with a fresh discussion of this carding scheme - "Making your own cardable shop"

slaveoflife

Reaction score
Hello.
This is a very good idea.
You can create an online store and connect to it a payment gateway (merchant) that works using 2-D Secure technology.
The most important thing is to have time to withdraw money before the payment gateway blocks your account due to the large number of chargebacks.
To ensure that there are no chargebacks or they take a very long time, you can use CC from exotic countries.

Please read this thread, with a fresh discussion of this carding scheme - "Making your own cardable shop"
Thank you I just read it, good information👌