Making money from phone calls

William75

Reaction score
I have access or will soon have access to some phones that are able to make international calls. I've heard that people can set up premium rate phone numbers (1-900 type numbers) and make money from me calling. Does anyone here do this, and if so, would anyone be able to work with me?

PM me if you can. What would be my cut. How would it work? etc.

If not, any other suggestions?

Reaction score
if difirents how made this and be a normal

sk0rped

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can also get hold of simcards (bashers) to use 300-500 pounds maybe even more. If anyone has any more ideas on how to make money from calling a charge service please post. thanks

lunik

why you ripped me for 250lr?? :( :(

xeroxy72

Reaction score
phone calls money

in my country we can sell calls in the street minute by minute.
if you want to make bis with me please let me know.

icq # 553239910
Y.M three3x

Arr0w

No comments

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
open sexline phone number , get yourself an old phone and a lot of sim cards , top them up and call yourself.

fatalboiuk

RIPPER
Reaction score
skazzi, i have enquired about this service and was told that the network provide that pays me at the end of the month can decide whether to pay this bill or not depending on if they suspect fraud!

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
@fatalboiuk well I can tell you that i did this method for months , and I always got paid , and the bill was always over 1k. I never had problems till a lot of people started using that company and some of them were some that got caught [ but not cuz of that site ] .. and then police found out and site got reported and business fell down .. but there must be ton of sites and i think its still good after u order with a cc spend its last dollars on your sex lines haha ;)

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
what i think about phone calls and recharge numbers is that there's alot of phone calls branchs (phone lines) that opperates in the same region like " vodafone, Flex , MTC , ALFA" and more out there that has an online web host and u can buy recharge card number and sell it out there to people at maybe less price with hacked cc.

Reaction score
what i think about phone calls and recharge numbers is that there's alot of phone calls branchs (phone lines) that opperates in the same region like " vodafone, Flex , MTC , ALFA" and more out there that has an online web host and u can buy recharge card number and sell it out there to people at maybe less price with hacked cc.

The problem is customer care calls. So can't sell it to everyone.

better1512

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello mates,
any body can italy mobile top up ??

better1512

BANNED
Reaction score
aka_k4, bro u have pm , thx

better1512

BANNED
Reaction score
aka_k4 , ok u must learn , how to talk . mind it , i see pm . dont like fucker talking ok. be care next time .