Making a SHOP

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
Hi guyz how hard is it to make a online shop with lr and wmz payments for dumps only,i see guys saying after a year of work bla bla i mean other then the security measures and site hostings ect ect is there something i should know that make it hard if in fact it is?? id like to offer first hand dumps and i dont feel like beeing on icq all day , what do you guyz think? like how much time can it take to set up a shop and costs

Reaction score
I will have one up in 1 week tops, I might also sell the script for the right offer, contact me if you need to see the alpha version :)

Reaction score
if you want a cheaper solution, get some shared hosting with fantastico installed, install zen cart or os commerce and get a coder to install lr api and wmz api, should not exceed more than 50 bucks orsomething, and another coder to add the mysql adding function of ur dumps or what is it that u sell :)
it wont be that much professional, but it will work at least

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
forget all that, sell thru icq for a while and get the feel of being a vendor of dumps first before u jump. we are the buyers, we dont care if it is icq or online, just bring the dumps come fast