Making a PayPal account + Verified Bank/CC

kkrisp

Reaction score
So I'm scamming on this site known as grailed.com. It's a site used for selling designer clothes, etc. What i'm doing on it is not important, what is though is how I can make an account on it with a new identity. You see to sign up on Grailed, you not only need a registered PayPal account with a new name on it, but also a payment method attached like a card or bank. I was thinking as my plan for this is to just simply buy a fullz, register a prepaid with it then simply use the same fullz to also register the PayPal account and put a burner phone number on it. How does this sound? You guys think this is gonna work? Is there a simpler method? Obviously I'm also gonna be using the security measures needed like a s5 proxy within 50 miles of the billing address, CCleaner, new windows user and everything else.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
To register different accounts on this site, you can use the following methods:
1. Purchase different fullz (valid Full Info data) and register Paypal accounts using them. You won't be able to register a different number of accounts in one payment system for the same fullz, so you need to get a unique full account for each new account, according to which the account has not yet been registered.
To link a bank account to a Paypal account according to fullz data, you must register a bank account and then add and confirm it with 2 micro-deposits.
If you need to top up your account balance, then you can do it in all available ways.

2. Buy ready-made registered accounts of Paypal without balance for $ 1-5 (there are a lot of reliable sellers), which are called "self-registers".
But keep in mind that they will not have a balance and you need to replenish it by any available means.

3. Buy Paypal accounts with a balance from logs or brutes, a kata and a bank account will already be attached to them.
The price for such accounts will depend on the existing balance on these accounts, as well as the kit with which it is supplied - access to e-mail, access to telephony, real fingerprint, IP address, access to the bank account and other features and nuances.

4. Buy accounts of the site you need from log sellers. They will simply search their logs for the link you need.

When working with different accounts, there should always be a unique, different fingerprint and the closest IP address to the account owner.