major changes needed

wooley

DEER
Reaction score
ok guys i am "duchess" . first i would like to say that this site needs to undergo some major changes and i am sure most of you will agree with me on this.
1) we are tired of fake ass wannabe's coming in here to scam for a couple of dollars
2) we are tired of people coming here and posting like hell in one month and making multiple names and adding reputation to themselves
3)we have seen it a hundred times people build +rep and everyone trusts them and they make a major rip
4)plus rep should only be given by escrow admin after confirmation that 2 users had a successful transaction together
5) people stating they encourage escrow then when you come to deal with them they make up excuses and dont like you and dont want to deal with you = ripper
6) people who offer to sell msr's phones etc....and cannot offer to post a pic with there name next to it and start crying = ripper = k@izer
7) how hard is it to take a pic of YOUR PRODUCT that you ADVERTISING to sell and can not provide the customer with a pic? = RIPPER
8) pople join in 1 month and have 128 posts of tutorials taken from other sites/forums with out giving credit = RIPPER
9) k@izer the tutorials that u claim you wrote yourself is a bullshit...because based on your level of english from your respnses = no way that you wrote them in perfect english
8) guy posts dead dumps + dead cvv and is asking for plus rep = fishy
9) guy starts crying when his rep goes down and spends 8 hours trying to resolve problem = ripper
10) 5 people accuse you of being a ripper? = you are ripper
11) no one will mess with you if you are a true person
12) asking for a product and then all of a sudden you are selling the product = ripper
13) after getting - rep, immediately shitting in your pants and crying and posting some dead cvv and BEGGING for people to put + rep and sending msg's to everyone's inbox asking for +rep = RIPPER
14) ADMIN gives me ban status because i try and expose a ripper, when 5 different people say the same thing that he wanted to rip them?
15) i am trying to help the people on here and protect them from losing their money and i get banned for this?
15) guy going in different peoples threads and advertising his product = looking to rip people badly
16) please someone order his MSR and put money with escrow and dont pay untill you get the product in your hands and only then release the funds
17) K@izer it is not hard to go to cvv shop and pay $1 for a cvv and post it and then beg for a plus rep. and those cvv you posted i was one of the first people to try it and they were dead, believe that guys
18) I AM not surprised if K@IZER = CDD
19) guys i mean come on seriously 128 posts in month all stolen tutorials and then all of a sudden he cashes wu mg and sells dumps msr and who knows what = ripper
20) pls guys when i tell u to TRUST me and to give him - reps and that he is a ripper i am not lying i can smell these guys a mile away
21) i am just here trying to help people from being ripped thats all i am not gaining anything from this
22) K@IZER must provide admin with proof of his products before being appointed a trusted member or it means only 1 thing everyone is involved with these scams

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
we.. we.. you say on behalf of some organization/community ? or from who..

k

I can`t respond to each points of your questions. but

Respected wooley, I want you to know. Here on the forum - the moderators are on their own, and at the same time - all together. Something lake that.

carder.market/showgroups.php
Moderators can – ban/unbann, verification of any services on forum. Delete/close – threads & topics on their own section where they moderate.
Super Moderators – all same + . Delete/closed – threads on ALL forum parts.
Admins – all rests can (change the status only they can)

If you are not satisfied with the reputation – don`t give any attention on it. I hope that soon on the forum, it will be absent altogether. ALL moderators/admins are live people and can also make mistakes.

Rippers will always be on the open/closed forums. And sometimes it's very difficult to guess or predict is it ripper or not. There are also so true rippers call someone other rippers. It can happen so that you see at the bottom of MY nickname ripper inscription in one day.

P.S. - you probably did not understand what I want to tell you or understood but not all.
P.P.S. - The last month-two or so I almost absent from the forum. And some others mods also little absend. Was in offline. After several days will back. I hope. And we will thinking abt it all. I hope.

tonyyyp

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i wanted to buy some dumps from kaizer but after reading alot of shit on the forum about people saying hes a scammer i think ill change my idea anyone know a repped seller who sells canadian dumps?

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah same i was gonna use his cashout offer :S

wooley

DEER
Reaction score
can one of the admins pls unban my name "duchess" from what i understood k@izer was proven to be a ripper and i just tried to expose him and did nothing wrong i just want to prevent anyone from being ripped and make this place for serious people only

deedee

Reaction score
wooley, i agree with the following points you made:

4)plus rep should only be given by escrow admin after confirmation that 2 users had a successful transaction together

5) people stating they encourage escrow then when you come to deal with them they make up excuses and dont like you and dont want to deal with you = ripper

but you used most of your post to talk about k@izer,if you have proof that he is a ripper,post the logs,that is what the rule says

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:39 PM ----------

that is not to say k@izer is legit though,haven't dealt with him before

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:02 PM ----------

just read k@izer is BANNED

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
can't comment on what you say about K@izer as i know little about whats went on with you and him, nor do i care. But the rest of your points i have to say i agree 100%

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
what you say is right but no one cares about it here so why even waste your time writing this.
people who dont have skills of moderating moderate this forum esp panther.
he edits members posts and posts his message.
he himself has a signature with big fonts yet he gave me warning that my signature broke forum rules.
all his messages are in green,bold. when i did the same, he edited my message and said his stupid things. this guy really kills the forum. he should be removed.

many people have complains about this guy.

no wonder if i get banned and this post gets edited by mr panther with his green bold text saying something abusive and kiddish.

wooley

DEER
Reaction score
wooley, i agree with the following points you made:

but you used most of your post to talk about k@izer,if you have proof that he is a ripper,post the logs,that is what the rule says

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:39 PM ----------

that is not to say k@izer is legit though,haven't dealt with him before

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:02 PM ----------

just read k@izer is BANNED

well a guy already posted logs about his stupidity, me i dont save my logs i deleted the log file so that no conversation is ever saved, but i can tell u that he did not want to deal with me for the msr and this was before he knew who i am, this is when i immediately smelt that he was a rat, i was watching him for a while, saw how quick and eager he was to build his rep fast and then immediately started selling shit, no ones dumb here and we all know whats up

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:03 PM ----------

we.. we.. you say on behalf of some organization/community ? or from who..

k

I can`t respond to each points of your questions. but

Respected wooley, I want you to know. Here on the forum - the moderators are on their own, and at the same time - all together. Something lake that.

carder.market/showgroups.php
Moderators can – ban/unbann, verification of any services on forum. Delete/close – threads & topics on their own section where they moderate.
Super Moderators – all same + . Delete/closed – threads on ALL forum parts.
Admins – all rests can (change the status only they can)

If you are not satisfied with the reputation – don`t give any attention on it. I hope that soon on the forum, it will be absent altogether. ALL moderators/admins are live people and can also make mistakes.

Rippers will always be on the open/closed forums. And sometimes it's very difficult to guess or predict is it ripper or not. There are also so true rippers call someone other rippers. It can happen so that you see at the bottom of MY nickname ripper inscription in one day.

P.S. - you probably did not understand what I want to tell you or understood but not all.
P.P.S. - The last month-two or so I almost absent from the forum. And some others mods also little absend. Was in offline. After several days will back. I hope. And we will thinking abt it all. I hope.

yes i agree with you even the trusted can fall into temptation and greed, we are all sinners, but at least the trusted were trusted once upon a time and they actually dealt with other people before in order to earn their status, but unlike k@izer he never was trusted just dreamed of being trusted.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:07 PM ----------

what you say is right but no one cares about it here so why even waste your time writing this.
people who dont have skills of moderating moderate this forum esp panther.
he edits members posts and posts his message.
he himself has a signature with big fonts yet he gave me warning that my signature broke forum rules.
all his messages are in green,bold. when i did the same, he edited my message and said his stupid things. this guy really kills the forum. he should be removed.

many people have complains about this guy.

no wonder if i get banned and this post gets edited by mr panther with his green bold text saying something abusive and kiddish.

REMOVE PANTHER FROM MODERATOR TEAM!

i dont want to say anything bad about the moderators and admins because this is their world and their playground, they can do whatever they want on here, so its best for us members to just be quiet and try not to get into any arguments with them, since they hold all the power on here. but i know of some cases where legit people get banned for trying to expose rippers who have high ranks and +reps whatever, and they get banned for this and two weeks later half the forum is complaining on how they got ripped, but if precautions were taking and someone would listen, it could have been prevented.

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
i have nothing against the admins and other staff members, they are doing a great job.
but panther just doesn't know how to moderate the forum!!
he either needs to be removed or he needs to improve.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You brake the rules,you adv in ur signature,and talkin "cheeky" to me,learn your place in the ground.Moderator doesn`t mean to be "at your service" means a way to conduct your bussines safe and secure.Bad language,abuses,and the fact 60% of this forum doesn`t even "read" the rules say it all.
I had all the rights to warn you and now ban you. Who are you to question my integrity and actions?
A simple user.
For the rest,any problems you have report to any moderator,but FIRST READ THE RULES!

One single advice :
Since you don`t contribuate with NOTHING TO this Forum,i don`t see why ANY OF YOU think they have RIGHTS in here.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
One single advice :
Since you don`t contribuate with NOTHING TO this Forum,i don`t see why ANY OF YOU think they have RIGHTS in here.

Well actually i have to comment on that, as i feel there is reasons for it, especially from me. I'm more than willing to contribute regularly to the forum in whatever way i can, but only if its cleaned up a bit so that there is a trusted (as far as possible that is, i know it will never be 100%) member base to share our info with. I think the only way to do that is have either a closed forum where you need to be recommended to join, or at the very least a private section for "trusted" members.

I spent the last 6 months carding poker sites and encountered many hurdles along the way which have costed me money and a lot of time, but finally i'm making it work and making good money out of it. No-one gave me any advice when i was learning it, but i know i could save others a lot of time and money by posting guides on how i do it, however i'm reluctant to do so on an open forum for several reasons; the main one being if that n00bs looking to make a quick buck don't do it properly the sites that i use most will tighten up on their security which in turn will throttle my income. Anyone i feel that has contributed to the forum, or helped me in any way, i am more than happy to give advice on ICQ/Yahoo if asked and i have a bit of time, as i'm sure they will confirm, however until the forum changes somewhat i won't be posting here in those regards.

Perhaps no-one cares, least of all the admin/moderators, but please don't assume the genuine members of the forum don't contribute because they can't be bothered... :rolleyes:

Reactions: flippy

flippy

i totaly agree with you

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
My english is good enough to make you understand that was a general remark not towards you or any user who feels "working". Second for "contribution" think about gettin in the VIP parts.since yes here is an open forum.

VasiliyPupkin

Carder
Reaction score
The first post in thread was waste of time. Seems more like you, wooley, have personal beef with k@izer than you have concerns with forum changing. This falls more under "personal correspondence" and can prob be done in PM or out of public eye.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
My english is good enough to make you understand that was a general remark not towards you or any user who feels "working".

Oh i know it was a generalised comment, but in being so it includes us all. I'm not in any way trying to start an argument, i was just putting across my opinion which has been heavily influenced by certain aspects of the forum; In particular a majority of its members and their attitude/behaviour towards others when instead there should be some respect at the very least. I know its down to the medium of the internet that makes people think they can get away with all the ripping and sabotaging of each other's business (an in most cases, do), but to me its just cowardly and downright fucking wrong. Bring those attitudes face to face and the piss would be running down their legs, i would imagine :mad:

Maybe i'm reading to much into it all, i probably am, but i've been round the block a few times and it really annoys me to see trust and respect between fellow thieves being abused :mad:

Where i come from, even the prisons have an official name for the straight up (as far as they can be, hehe) guys there - "ODC"s : Ordinary Decent Criminals. Shame theres not more of them around here.... :rolleyes:

Second for "contribution" think about gettin in the VIP parts.since yes here is an open forum.
I actually didn't know there was one until i looked just now. I've not been on the forum in a while, so guessing its new. Or i just need spectacles. :cool:

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
Mr Wooley aka DUCHESS ( Banned member / Clone account )

1: Why u make a thread About me ? just for claim bullshit ?

*****U say i post bullshit tutorial / Many ppl like the tutorial , and are happy to see ppl who help in forum !!

Whats u do Mr Wooley ?

***** U say i post dead cvv in forum !!
See post of member . tHey are all happy and say always work and all !!
He not add +1 rep for dead cvv !!!

U say Bullshit on escrow ( BUT u loose all ur proof ) , who could scam escrow ?

Everybody Know ESCROW ARE ONLY WITH Mr support . icq visible for all member .

JUST FOR CONCLUDE !!!

U R a Jalous little boy !! becoz ur banned becoz u have play with my reput with ur other name Duchess and all u have here .

U claim for all FORUM STAFF about Ripper or scammer !! BUT UR THE FIRST MAN !!

POST USEFULL TUTORIAL OR GOOD STUFF for help forum !!

IF U ARE SO LEGIT WHY U NOT PUT PROOF WHERE I WANT SCAM THE ESCROW PAYMENT ???

AND WHY IF UR SO LEGIT U NOT PAY 15$ FOR UNBAN UR ASS OF DUCHESS ??

I JUST SEE PPL ARE LIKE A SNAKE AND PIG LIKE U mR Jalous TRUSTED PRINCESS WOOLEY **********

FOR CONCLUDE /

DO UR BIZ WITH UR FRIEND AND UR CLONE HERE !!

AND STOP TALKING LIKE U DO IF U HAVENT ANY PROOF OF WHAT U SAY !!!

Bye MR Trusted Verified Mr Wooley ********:cool:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:32 PM ----------

i wanted to buy some dumps from kaizer but after reading alot of shit on the forum about people saying hes a scammer i think ill change my idea anyone know a repped seller who sells canadian dumps?

wHere u see i sell dumps ? i not sell dumps bro .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:06 PM ----------

The first post in thread was waste of time. Seems more like you, wooley, have personal beef with k@izer than you have concerns with forum changing. This falls more under "personal correspondence" and can prob be done in PM or out of public eye.

300% agree . :D

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
Mr Wooley aka DUCHESS ( Banned member / Clone account )

1: Why u make a thread About me ? just for claim bullshit ?

because he probably wanted to. you got a problem with that. well @threadstarter good work!

*****U say i post bullshit tutorial / Many ppl like the tutorial , and are happy to see ppl who help in forum !!
you reposted the tutorials. ant you dit not gave credit to the original writers
also the tutorials were mostly outdated.

Whats u do Mr Wooley ?
i do not care.

***** U say i post dead cvv in forum !!
See post of member . tHey are all happy and say always work and all !!
He not add +1 rep for dead cvv !!!
you used fakenamegenerator[.]com or whatever name this shitty site had.
some cvv were real i suppose. but thats nothing great.

U say Bullshit on escrow ( BUT u loose all ur proof ) , who could scam escrow ?

Everybody Know ESCROW ARE ONLY WITH Mr support . icq visible for all member .
escrow is just escrow. they offer a service. but this service is not protecting the customer 100%. as it is not the job of the escrow to teach the buyer common sense

JUST FOR CONCLUDE !!!

U R a Jalous little boy !! becoz ur banned becoz u have play with my reput with ur other name Duchess and all u have here .

U claim for all FORUM STAFF about Ripper or scammer !! BUT UR THE FIRST MAN !!

POST USEFULL TUTORIAL OR GOOD STUFF for help forum !!
I REPEAT YOUR TUTORIALS WERE REPOST AND SHITTY!!!

just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Escobar

ripper clone

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
wHo is this guy ?

u Just put shit on my thread for the MSR and now u Reply like if ur MR WOOLEY aka DUCHESS aka AK3P and now ur JimKnopf ????

man Alone u represented 15% of Member forum with all ur account !!!

AND U ARE VERY JALOUS ON ME BOY !!!

aND U PROOVE UR A FAT ASS PIG WHEN U SAY IN RED " I REPEAT " becoz u never post anything here §§§§

FORGET ME MAN U WAISTE TIME OF EVERYBODY !!!!

MAN SO POOR TO PAY 15$ TO UNBAN UR ASS ?

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
well ask the admin to do a spell and ip check. just because i answered to your bullshit doesnt mean everyone is "duchess". i wished your parents had used a condom then we would not have to deal with you lol.

Escobar

No comments

Just4Fun

Carder
Reaction score
Well i think he is very good guy shares his info i didin`t know about some things he explained me i think you shouldn`t ban him or do something like that....