Magic-Numbers.ws Ripper Site

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Attention Members:

Re: Magic-numbers.ws.

Members please be aware that the above named site is a ripper site due to the fact that I went there to make a purchase today. I had some money in account with this site and was looking to add more to complete the purchase. However, I went through the site into my LR account to get additional $42 to complete the transaction.

I had $362 in my LR account prior to getting to the LR. On getting there, LR refused to payment claiming insufficient fund. So, I was baffled and cancelled the transaction and re-logged back on and on second try this is what I got.

Payment Mode Account

Balance $0.00

To Account U5481191

Amount $42.00

Memo Web design service #206959

This was the only site I visited and it flushed, emptied the account to zero. I urge you all to be on the lookout for the mentioned site and Account numbers as they are both associated with intentions to rip.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Went back to my LR history and this is what I found.

03/09/2012 05:44

Batch 87717752

U1737543 (payment chec...)

-$326.79

with a green light beside it.

Can anyone explain how this site have 2 different account numbers please?. I thought I had $362 it was $326 sorry.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Maybe it's not website lr account number, maybe u have in ur computer virus, that make automatic transfer to another LR acc

kash

Carder
Reaction score
I doubt that very much Erick. However, if you doubt me, please experiment with the site and lets know your findings.

azywzy

Carder
Reaction score
magic-numbers.ws Smart ripper

Attention Members:

Re: Magic-numbers.ws.

Members please be aware that the above named site is a ripper site due to the fact that I went there to make a purchase today. I had some money in account with this site and was looking to add more to complete the purchase. However, I went through the site into my LR account to get additional $42 to complete the transaction.

I had $362 in my LR account prior to getting to the LR. On getting there, LR refused to payment claiming insufficient fund. So, I was baffled and cancelled the transaction and re-logged back on and on second try this is what I got.

Payment Mode Account

Balance $0.00

To Account U5481191

Amount $42.00

Memo Web design service #206959

This was the only site I visited and it flushed, emptied the account to zero. I urge you all to be on the lookout for the mentioned site and Account numbers as they are both associated with intentions to rip.

i agree wid u , my 76 lr washed by His dirty script inside.....