LR Loaning

Idul

Carder
Reaction score
Conditions in wich i'm forced to live at the moment for a short period of time has forced a bit my imagination to try something new. I haven't found this prohibited in any sort of way, I'm not exchaning currency and i'm not selling it, I will just loan small LR ammounts with interest for short periods. This will be available only to users that have from 6 months to 1 year minimum registration period, reputation at least 3+ and of course no DEER or Unresolved problems. You may laugh or find it funny but sometimes it can happen that you need just a couple of dollars or more for a payment or what so ever.

1)Users with registration date bigger then 6 months(including)

1LR-($)-5LR=> 3 days; rate 100% + 1$ lr fees

6LR-($)-10LR=> 4 days; rate 80% + 1$ lr fees

2)Users with registration date bigger then 1 year.

11LR-($)-20LR=> 4 days; rate 70%

21LR-($)-30LR=> 5 days; rate 50%

I'm a reasonable guy so small changes can still be done if we talk in private. My jabber in my signature.

*Note: Who will not pay his loan in the conditions we settle will end up in BL. I have the right to chose the people i'm dealing with. I recommend any competitors to think before opening a similar thread, as the chances of getting ripped would be greater for both.

Last edited:

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
extremely risky and a bad idea, be careful.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Actually I think is a good idea. No one in their right mind will loose an account for 30 LR. It cost 50 just to get in here.

sure, but don't forget about the account crackers, i see alot of people losing access to their accounts to them.

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
nigga should do some kind of official credit rating system where users can borrow and repay money or lend money

would be a pretty sweet idea lol

i dunno, its late and i havent slept in a while, i may edit this when i wake up tomorrow

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD IDEA .... I WILL SAY NO MORE

GOOD LUCK

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Misread first time thought you were trying to get loans from a bunch of people lol. Reviewing the idea I dont think its bad either, might help out some talents and who knows they might thrive one day hehe. 30 max is kind of little to start anything tho. And as far as missing change.. I dunno. Good luck but for such small amounts dont know how well it would work.

Last edited:

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
giving fraudsters loan , really ? Very bad idea but i guess the highest u will do is 30$ , just be careful and good luck

SH-Bear

Professional
Reaction score
I been in situations where suppliers, or people I work with, just came of a rough time, and Needed just 100-200 LR to buy some CC's or some plastic to get back on track.

I have helped several, and Im proud to say that 80% of them repay even more that I lent.

So, its not such a bad idea. Just focus in people older than a year or so.

Anyway, there is another guy who is pimping Threads for 50 LR, now this. All together imagination and spirit to work for money will make this forum thrive. Instead of a forum full of beggars.

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
yeah it would actually be very simple to impliment a credit rating system on the forum
use a credit beacon and it wont be hard to come out with a algorithm to figure out ROI and defaults .

I wouldnt mind seeing a few loan vendors on the board that would be a cool thing , and i'd even consider working on that and investing on that business idea,

i would change it tho people with 5 rep minium + 1 voucher or somethng like that ( cosigner ) lol

but yeah with enough refining this could be a good business if ran correctly and you can gain back your capital real quick and at the end all you'll loan out is the intrest payements you made profit on( work it like a bank )

if you do consider this to be full fledge business i suggest you charge the client an extra 75cents ( make the service fee $1.75 + intrest + capital ) and send via private payment so you dont have people trying to hack your lr

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Dont get carried away, this is an underground world. No matter how legitimate your conduct is here, you are still an underground person to the watchful eyes of the LE. Aside from you loosing your LR to rippers, you and others will get carried away trying to verify the Lender and the Lendee, vis visa. I will advice you to take this your idea to some e-currency forums

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
nigga should do some kind of official credit rating system where users can borrow and repay money or lend money

would be a pretty sweet idea lol

i dunno, its late and i havent slept in a while, i may edit this when i wake up tomorrow

ok first i meant to say ninja, not nigga

but yeah, i really dont see this working

so i withdraw

Idul

Carder
Reaction score
Cut the drama people, i know what i'm doing. I'll take it as head up, so i thank you for your worries.

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
Idul,good service but get ready to get busy ++

Reactions: Idul

Idul

No comments