Looking to Buy USA CVVs CCs

card4life

Reaction score
Looking to buy large quantities of CVVs, CCs - USA Only.
Tried several sellers and several stores on this forum and have had zero success so far so trying to do tings on my own for change and have people come to me.
If the valid rate is good and you can prove to me that youre serious about selling to me then we can do business.

About me - Ive been a member of pretty much all the big forums for the last several years and dealt with plenty of people. Been on CCforums back in the day, on csu (what happened to that one?) and several others. Im on carder.market and mymarket.su at the moment.

Please PM me with your offers and ICQ number so I can contact you.
Note - I use LR for payment only. Sorry but no WMZ.

MeIn2010

FREE -REP I AM LEGIT !

card4life

Reaction score
Just so there is no confusion:
Im not a noob. I will not deal with just anybody who contacts me. I will not deal with anybody who is not willing to PROVE to me that he has CVVs for sale.
Dont bother contacting me if you are not willing to SHOW me that you have CVVs. Thats right - I will be asking for a sample before we do business. If showing me that you have 30 CVVs is such a big deal for you then youre not serious in my book. Or youre a ripper who doesnt have the goods and is trying to screw me over. Either way I wont deal with that.
That being said - if you DO show me the goods and if I check them and the valid rate is decent you will have a buyer for life. And people whove dealt with me in the past know that Im rock solid when it comes to doing business.