Looking to buy a gun? [USA]

TheMechanic

RIPPER
Reaction score
There are currently 4 types of gun permits each with a set of requirements and documentation. What I am offering are genuine FireArm Permits *FID's* with fake identities. I am one of the only vendors in the world that can produce genuine FireArm Permits. Although they are cheap for me to produce, the price is inflated because it brings a risk to me and my job.

If you are wanting to buy an untraceable gun, and dont want to go through a shady vendor you can buy one of my FID's with a fake identity, buy the gun of your choosing at a licensed store, and then ditch the identity.

At request your identity can be removed from the ATF database so there is not even a trace of the original gun buyer.

I offer 4 types of permits.

Firearms Identification Card (FID) allows the holder to purchase, possess and transport non-large capacity rifles and shotguns. It also allows a handgun to be kept in the home or place of business only if the handgun was purchased with a Permit to Purchase. It does not permit, under any circumstances, the carrying or transport of a handgun in public by the FID holder. The FID card is a "shall-issue" permit; the issuing authority is required to issue unless there is a disqualification. A License to Carry is a "discretionary issue" permit, with part of the criteria being the issuing authority’s determination that the applicant is a "suitable person." The chief also has the authority to impose any restrictions he deems proper on the terms of the license. Note: For new residents renewing a License to Carry originally issued by another agency, the Chief requires proof of approved training at the time of application in Medford. This is even if your original permit was issued prior June 1, 1998.

Class A License to Carry allows the holder to purchase, possess and transport Large Capacity Handguns, Rifles and Shotguns, as well as their respective large capacity loading devices; It further allows the bearer to carry a loaded, concealed handgun in public. This is the only permit that allows the holder to carry a loaded, concealed firearm in public.

Class B License to Carry allows the holder to purchase, possess and transport non-large capacity handguns, and large capacity rifles, shotguns and their respective large capacity loading devices. It does grant the bearer a limited right to carry a non-large capacity handgun, but the holder may not carry a loaded concealed handgun in a public place. For example, a security guard could carry an exposed, loaded non-large capacity handgun. Also, if transporting the firearm in a vehicle, it must be unloaded and in a locked case or trunk. [Pursuant to Massachusetts law, regardless of the type of permit held, if transporting a rifle or shotgun on a public way, said long arm must be unloaded (including any magazines for such) and in a case, unless involved in hunting, with a valid hunting license. Note: Veterans groups, while carrying unloaded rifles for ceremonial purposes, are exempt from this statute].

Restricted Firearms Identification Card allows the holder to possess and carry aerosol incapacitating spray such as Mace and Pepper Spray. Note: This restricted FID card is exempt from the firearms training requirement. No firearms, rifles or shotguns may be purchased or possessed with the restricted FID.

Each permit will come with a state license needed for in-store verification during the gun purchase process.

Prices: Firearms Identification Card - 400
Class A License to Carry - 600
Class B License to Carry - 500
Restricted Firearms Identification Card - 100

The price may seem steep, but you have to understand that this allows you to buy as many guns as you want at the vendor price *which is way cheaper than street prices*

*For a Limited time only I am offering a 50/50 payment system so that I can build up my reputation. The 50/50 system means that you will pay me 50% of the asking price, and then after the license is received you have to pay the other 50%.*

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
uk people send icq :) MUCH EASIER THAN YOU THINK FOR UK. :d

Showmann

Timewaster. Says he got POS and ready to go all lies

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
You accept escrow??