looking partnership, got plenty of cc

petitejean86

Reaction score
hi guys, i work in a luxury car rental.
i got access to plenty of cc details in the format card number, expire date, cv2...no billing address....

looking for someone with an offline pos, willing to do 50/50

tg > @petitejean86

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
1. You can find out the billing address from numerous information retrieval lookup services.
2. You can find out the address of cardholders using free sites to find this information by the name and surname of the owner.
3. You can pay with these cards in online stores and order various expensive goods to the addresses of couriers of services for the purchase of goods and receive 70% of the cost of goods to your bitcoin wallet.
4. You can get payment from your clients using a fake pos-terminal and get precious dump data + pin. Then write them data (track 1 + track 2 + pin) to a blank card and easily cash out all money from cards at an ATM!
5. You can create a website for car rental and pay for yourself for the rental of luxury cars.
Do as you please and please. There are a lot of ways.

Last edited:

mirklook

Reaction score
hello i got plenty of cc , i work in a car rental....i only have card number expiry date and cv2..no other details

willing to do businnes if you have an offline Pos or a 2d gateway...50/50

tg me @ vik87x

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. If you only have CC + CVV, where does the pos-terminal have to do with it?
And why exactly are you interested in the 2-d gateway?
As I understand it, you do not have dumps (track 1+ track 2) to write them to the card, right?
How do you imagine a 50/50 job?
You can just sell the CC + CVV cards if they are valid or buy something on them.

Isn't that your topic? The same conditions. Very strange. Why are different contacts listed?

Last edited: