Looking for some who can turn checks into cash.

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ok here is the deal. I can get cheques. I just need someone who can turn the physical cheques into cash. They amount range from 3k to 10k. The type of cheques are government cheques and some are chasers checks. PM me and there we can talk about how you can cash out, how long, what u need to do it and etc. please there is big business here if you can do it epically if you can do it fast.

rampagexd

Reaction score
do you have icq or msn ? i can only cash out 1 to 3k .. cuz im doing only in cashing points .. more than that need to goes to the bank .. msg me with your icq if you want to cash 1 to 3k

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ok with the checks. What would b the best thing if someone on this forum can cash the checks with out physically having it. Like cash it electronically, bcuz I am not going to mail you checks. That takes to long. I need you to b able to do it in 2 days. If this is possible for someone we can talk. If not then no need to talk

cashhmoney

Carder
Reaction score
LOL how can u cash cheques electronically for 3-10k nearly impossible u need FAKE ID under the cheques name thats it... go to money mart or smth hahaha simple is that they call the governement hotline they verify it and boom done

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
LOL how can u cash cheques electronically for 3-10k nearly impossible u need FAKE ID under the cheques name thats it... go to money mart or smth hahaha simple is that they call the governement hotline they verify it and boom done

Hahaha, u make it sound so easy when really if you go to cash a checks with anything over 1000 where am from you need two forms of ID. But like I said if it can't b done then thanks or your time

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
If you do have them then look fro sum local people who makes ID/DL put ur photo and there u go. DIY.
Other thing is I doubt ull find a person here that will agree to ur terms. PS smth like express mail exist so you send post in the morning and receiver gets it by the end of the day or next day morning.

mrshipper

RIPPER
Reaction score
You cant cash without being physically there...simple. You can only pay for stuffs online with it. I can get it cashed for you....contact me. We can cash 10 per day if you are serious....I can create USPS account for you to mail it. Very fast to get to drops and instant cashing of 1-3k. 10k will go through bank processing

voltage

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can cash ur usa checks ranging from any amount,cashing of checks depends on who is going to cash,and i can do pick up if u can send,as long as it is us to us it wont take time b4 it gets there,add me on or icq 302978232

Last edited:

krim4eva

Carder
Reaction score
i do not know how to term mcdonalds, gave him a huge database of fulls and he promised me somethinng, he used fulls for tax returns or so and he has kept quiet ever since