looking for skimmer builders

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
ive been in this business 15 years and build them from scratch. im having a problem with my clock rate on my timer ic for slow swipes and my atmega doesn't have a high enough frequency to read the pull speed of newer atms.

so anybody that knows their stuff and knows how to build id appreciate some help and sure i could also give some priceless info aswell most would never have.

no idiot kids fishing for info to be elite, bloggers or feds, i will just ignore you. all my old skimming contacts are retired. i will make sure your time is very well paid for if you can help.

goshko

Carder
Reaction score
what atmega are you using ? i work with PICs and magtek f2f decoder and even when the PIC is at 1MHz (it can go up to 20) no problems with fast speed. at very low speed the magnetic head produces very "small" (low voltage, less than 10mV) signal comparable with the noise you have on those lines so it's very hard to distinguish the actual signal from the noise.

And I don't understand what do you mean by "problem with my clock rate on my timer ic for slow swipes"? Isn't your "clock IC" the RTC, which has nothing to do with the data collection ?

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
no i use the atmega to process all the data and save etc, but i dont use the clock on the atmega, i use a separate 500 timer ic hoping to decrease the speed the maghead can read at(to no success). i can explain in more detail if you choose to talk in private. and when i say pull speed of newer atms, its because it isn't fast, it is very slow. and i cant pull out the actually data from feed, as you said, it just looks like noise.

and im using an atmega328.

Last edited: