Looking for shops for my POS skimmer.

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for partners who have shops, taxis, restaurant, etc. I will send you offline POS skimmer and will take a percentage from the D+P you collect. PM me for more details. No timewasters/idiots. If you cant afford to put funds in escrow for security deposit, get lost!

Last edited:

A1evrthg

You fucking lmao! POTENTIAL RIPPER! Be aware of this guy trying to make you work and fucking you after that! dont trust him

A1evrthg

Reaction score
Dont trust this guy! Trying to get a safe deposit+ not giving encryption key for the offline and when you dont want to do what he said he send negative reps for no reason! Be aware of this guy! Cheers!

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Dont trust this guy! Trying to get a safe deposit+ not giving encryption key for the offline and when you dont want to do what he said he send negative reps for no reason! Be aware of this guy! Cheers!

You are one of the biggest idiots I've talked to. You think ANYONE will give partner encryption key???? What year were you born in? 2003? You don't know 1 thing about this world, do us all a favor and GTFO.

I told you to put deposit in escrow with NINJA and somehow that means I am trying to scam you? Fucking Idiot.