looking for people who know how to bypass boa blocks for d+p

runcds

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have been trying to cashout boa d+p but seems that if card is not in state it will give $200 max then you get a "iregular activity" msg.

I will deal on the following terms this is not negotiable please don't msg me if you want to try if you fail more then once I will put you on ripper list, only msg me if your 100% certain you know what your doing.

options:

1. You tell me how to do it, I give you a substantial amount of d+p
2. If your verified on this forum for something or have a good rep I will give you a couple to do. As stated above you must know what your doing(no trial and error I can do that myself) or I will report you for ripping
3. You are not know on this forum then you will escrow 2k to stelks.

If you msg me with stupid questions you will be ignored immediately. If you know what your doing this will be long and profitable business for us both.

Last edited:
Reaction score
are you using in usa?

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
Theres Virutally no way of Byapssing it . they can be only cashed in the same state as that of the Track. You need to call bank to lift the Block , but then u need to have the full detail on the mark .

P:S i cash out in couple of states , if u have tracks for those state i can Cash out for u , if u need .
State names in PM.

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
@runcds,
Check pm,

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions, are you trying at chase atms? they let you get up to 800 out at a time where I am in the midwest, and if not what atms do you use?

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the ATM but the bank putting a region limit on it.