Looking for instorers in USA

iAlert

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi, im looking for a team preferably. but one man team is fine too as long as u meet my conditions

there's a few conditions that have to be made. i have first hand base from ohio, michigan, nc and cali.

we'll go small and after that we'll go big. we need to build our trust.

and u have to maintain contact via phone with me. how u do that i dont care, burn phone etc. i want payment on same day but not instant. i will give a take a couple of hours. max 12hrs.

add me on icq to discuss more. 621774508

iAlert

BANNED
Reaction score
base available,

NYC, CA, CO, OH, MI and NC!

bring it on ladies!

aleks124

BANNED
Reaction score
I'm doing for somebody already, so will not help you with your cashout, time, time, time...

BUT

12 hours max?! You are pretty funny. Do you think, that somebody will buy some stuff and resell it in few hours? Funny...

My boss waiting couple of days to recieve his 30%. THIS IS NORMAL. He plays fair play and me too.

iAlert

BANNED
Reaction score
I'm doing for somebody already, so will not help you with your cashout, time, time, time...

BUT

12 hours max?! You are pretty funny. Do you think, that somebody will buy some stuff and resell it in few hours? Funny...

My boss waiting couple of days to recieve his 30%. THIS IS NORMAL. He plays fair play and me too.

thats why i said i wanted a team. when u are an established team, u will have buyers lined up ready waiting. i have been working with people like this so don't tell me they dont exist because they do. also, 30%? it beats the purpose of me getting workers to work them when all i get is 30%. lol..

iAlert

BANNED
Reaction score
need some southern cali workers, detroit and colorado workers.