Looking for fake euros

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I continue looking for if anyone have, please contact me, thanks

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i dont find nobody here have fake euros, someone know where i can find it, please pm, thanks

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
After a lot of time looking for fake euros, i see here its impossible, only contact with me rippers.
If someone know a forum or where i can try to findn ,it please pm,thanks

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Goodluck with that. The euro is one of the hardest currencies to fake. Your better off trying to source US dollars and exchange them.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Only by real contact . @@ transaction for fake currency not so good.
Who have or made fake currency , sell them only in little circle of vouched ppl ( for quality stuff ) . But FAKE money = Big sentences , better stay on fraud if you wana stay far from bars

frances

Carder
Reaction score
Zeus197, i have fake euros 100e and 500e pm me if you still looking
price: 20%

justtouse

Reaction score
The fake 50euros were flooded years ago in UK... I had over 250,000euros. How many are you looking for Zeus I will speak to some people?

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
fake money is flooded the uk in the past 5 years in my opinion its getting harder more cashiers are checking with pens e.t.c there are still some descent places that dont but again your fakey has still got to be upto a certain level of goodness and ive seen sum shit in my time , i find best bet giv them to your fit girl mate she finds sum young guy flatters eyelashes a bit hey presto she slips a few fakeys in with a few real 20s and ya sorted

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Still looking for fake euros, impossible to me find it, here only come to talk about fake euros rippers

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
Goodluck with that. The euro is one of the hardest currencies to fake. Your better off trying to source US dollars and exchange them.

hey epic I tried doing that getting US currency but no success most people that contact me are idiots, and obvious rippers I sent you pm please check
Zeus sorry not trying to flood your thread but people if anybody got US currency still need too, thx

Nowbuxx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
me too i want buy fake Euro, canadian or US.

Pm me.