looking for dumps partners

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
looking for dumps partners

looking for first hand EU-ASIA-CANADA MidleEast 101-201

We got various POS on our hand wich we able to swipe 10-20 dumps daily !!!

WE looking for PRIVATE DUMPS SOURCES and for poepel who got fresh own skimmed dumps and wanna make more profit from their stuff .

we are not begging for free dumps we can pay more cash for first quality stuff prefered with original trc 1-2 also just trc2 can do .

We offering 2 deals any of those can fit our need

1- buy a test order to scheck your stuff
2- cashout your own skimmed dumps EU-ASIA-CANADA-MidleEast 101-201

if your feel be adressed feel free to PM me YOUR jabber/icq id for feature details

dont PM me for my id !!!
Rippers and bigtalker stay away from this !!!

regards;

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
what guarantee you give about the chargeback process? nowadays bank are refusing to pay people like you because of the foreign transaction . it is better to shop at the store better than have his own POS and face the chargeback ( what you think ? )

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
what guarantee you give about the chargeback process?
nowadays bank are refusing to pay people like you because of the foreign transaction .
it is better to shop at the store better than have his own POS and face the chargeback ( what you think ? )

poepel like your get fastly busted when using foreign dumps no matter wich methode they use !!!

anyway thread opened only for deals not for discusing so get back to Beginners Questions section and ill be gladly to assist u for any help ,..thank you !!!

Can you put escrow?

Read carefuly
option
1-buy
2-cashout

cashout ?
for private dumps sources and for skimmers we able to go over escrow !!! ESCROW accepted

regards;

Last edited:

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
poepel like your get fastly busted when using foreign dumps no matter wich methode they use !!!

anyway thread opened only for deals not for discusing so get back to Beginners Questions section and ill be gladly to assist u for any help ,..thank you !!!

Read carefuly
option
1-buy
2-cashout

regards;

1 - This forum is not a battlefield, I asked interesting question and all you found as a respond is a "go back to newbie section (i am already there don't worry ) ''.

2 - this way of responding aggressively reflect the fact that you are very disturbed by the question [it is usually the ripper who are doing so ,(this man want to spoil my business :) f**ck it ) ]

3 - I advise you to answer my question because no one will accept to work without any guarantee exple: Fredo already asked if you work escrow (he probably read what I write )

4 - you are a professional , you know how to use foreign dumps , and you are refusing escrow , very funny :)

5 - calling me a newbie and you are using google to translate all what you are writing ( from what i read ''methode'' u r from france :) lol i will need your help in french )

Any how , good luck ...

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
1 - This forum is not a battlefield, I asked interesting question and all you found as a respond is a
"go back to newbie section (i am already there don't worry ) ''.

yes i responded u clearly that foreign dumps dont suite instore or pos owner ,..whats wrrong with it ?
and this thread was not adressed to u on anyway !!!

2 - this way of responding aggressively reflect the fact that you are very disturbed by the question
[it is usually the ripper who are doing so ,(this man want to spoil my business :) f**ck it ) ]

yes i am fucking disturbed coz only pigs and LE do writing like your !!!
threating me a ripper ? i am member from 2009 here and never had a clone account and never got any isue with anyone here and ninja can check to verify !!!

3 - I advise you to answer my question because no one will accept to work without any guarantee exple: Fredo already asked if you work escrow
(he probably read what I write )

lol i dont need to answer u nothing and dont play as a lawer just put u glas i rewrited with RED for such fucks like you !!!

4 - you are a professional , you know how to use foreign dumps , and you are refusing escrow , very funny :)

what the fuck are u talking about ,....who talking about foreign dumps ? did u want to know where i am located ?

5 - calling me a newbie and you are using google to translate all what you are writing ( from what i read ''methode'' u r from france :) lol i will need your help in french )
Any how , good luck ...

fuck your i can use fucking tanslate nothing what wrrong on it ,..now u got comfirmed that i am from france ?(Connard de merde, fils de pute )are u happy now ?
u need some help there ? i can shipp u a dick for sucking !!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:35 PM ----------

Still looking for private sources buy your first hand dumps for more cash and can cashout your skimmed private base !!!
looking for first hand EU-ASIA-CANADA MidleEast 101-201 dumps !!!

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
ok thank , but i think you will have an issue with your account now

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score

Who gave him +1 ?. Rippers/people with UP status/banned people.

I think you have a point Shippuden :D

stop spaming the forums and acting like wannabemoderator, u're registered 2 months ago and you know everything?everyone?care for other people reputations? damn it do your business and chill dude, no disrespect, i dont have anything against you, but this dude is old member and who are you to care for his reputations? and what he can do if these guys who gave him reputation are banned or deers? show some respect ....

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
even though I am the buyer, I have my private dumps that I can share, but with the way you treat others prefer to stay away ..............Not clear to this business, you expect someone of information, without any guarantee????
Because insult and fight, you better clear the air and work in Escrow, where are you, how are you nobody cares, this forum is for Earn dienro not to fight, I hope you get DEER status, by insults ......

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
i am not fighting sorry if i ofended anyone here but i dont see no where wich writed about FOREIGN dumps and threating someone to be a ripper its a insult

i think thread was started clearly and feature details can be talked privatly about escrow or anything and i responded honestly ,...........i dont see nothign wrrong with it and for discusing about foreign dumps can use general talk section .

i am a normal user here and evryone is here for earning money not for acusing someone else be a ripper without any proof