looking for Chase drop

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
i have tons of logins. i need a great guy for partnership. we can make a huge money if you have no limit to get chase drops. i can do quikpay bcoz all Accs have it. some accs have wire too but wire transfer usually don't work ...
if you have good workers i can provide valid ID info to make fake id and open lots of chase weekly ...

pm me

FourtyFive

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have tons of logins. i need a great guy for partnership. we can make a huge money if you have no limit to get chase drops. i can do quikpay bcoz all Accs have it. some accs have wire too but wire transfer usually don't work ...
if you have good workers i can provide valid ID info to make fake id and open lots of chase weekly ...

pm me

Have Chase & BOA drops, PM'ed you my ICQ

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
u have no rep and anything and i can't trust you
right today i sent money to 2 different kid and they disappeared ....
i have no free time to waste !

FourtyFive

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u have no rep and anything and i can't trust you
right today i sent money to 2 different kid and they disappeared ....
i have no free time to waste !

lol ok

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
i got fucked too many times with too many ripper. now i have AIDS !

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
WEAR A CONDOM.

I'm willing to use escrow, and I have my own BofA Drops.

If your work is Stricktly chase, I can make my own Documenteation if you can provide the info i need. Going into the branch to open the drop is no trouble at all. I even have capibility to look-up/verify most ssn/dob's too.

Lets talk more on pm if you thin we can do some biz.

Ninja

Reaction score
ch1rp
I hear some smart talks there.
:)

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have an inside man in one of their branches that will do whatever we need them to do to make something happen and I am very interested in doing some business, pm me with your icq or qip if you have.

fightclub

Reaction score
partner

pm me

i have what you need an endlist supply, but if you start talking send you money and anything like that we wont do business, and please provide 3 vouchers

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:21 AM ----------

pm me

my icq:574149090 i have what you need.

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
ch1rp, why you have "UNRESOLVED PROBLEM"??

I have unresolved problem because little kid got mad and is having a dispute Regarding a few amazon/itunes/etc gift-cards I sold to somebody.

Back on topic.....

THIS GUY IS VERY HARD TO REACH. S3ar! impossible to do biz with if you live in USA. HE IS LEGIT THO. We did a few small transfers successfull, but never SAW the BIG $$, but it could be there.