[Looking for] Call verification partner

Hesham3del

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a guy who will be my partner in my business

His role is simple "Call verifications"

but you MUST agree on the following rules :-

1- I will provide you all the information required, I just require from you to have good english accent and to have a good SE skills or have done call verifications before.

2- We will undergo many test, I don't want a person who is hungry for money or who asks a lot, you will not be PAID for any test I will make.

3- I'm looking for a open-minded guy, maybe we can work something out for only the both of us, who knows.

4- I want a trustworthy guy, I want to have build trust between me and you, I said this because of many reasons, the most important of them is "how will you be paid", you will be paid when I get paid, usually I sell the item's fast, so there will be no LARGE time delay and all information required for your payment can be disclosed to you at any time you want.

5- The amount paid whatever it's percentage or a fixed amount, will be discussed with you

6- I want you to be online most of time and always ready

7- What is most important for me is, open-minded, good accent of english language, not money hungry guy, understand that we will go under a lot of tests and for sure we will fail in some points so you must have some patience.

If you have any question, ask me here or PM me

Payment will be in LR.

Thank you

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
pm :)