Looking for a partner [BIG MONEY]

wizzardz01

DEER
Reaction score
Hello, so im looking for a partner who is able to card moneybookers quick checkout.You do not need Moneybookers accounts only cards.
It's really simple, you only need to card items on my shop and you will get 50% of how much you card.
So it will go this way :
You card few items from my fake web shop (for example 1000 USD value )
I wait 12 hours for MB to clear the money, and then i withdrawal the money on bank account.
In 2 - 3 business days i will receive the payment and same day i will send you 50% of how much you carded.
I can send you via Western Union or Bank Transfer, soon i will be able to send you via PayPal, if you want money on Liberty Reserve, then you can get 35% of how much you card.
Contact me on pm and i will give you details and how to reach me.
Simple job for a big money, isn't it ;)

CaSmile

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello, so im looking for a partner who is able to card moneybookers quick checkout.You do not need Moneybookers accounts only cards.
It's really simple, you only need to card items on my shop and you will get 50% of how much you card.
So it will go this way :
You card few items from my fake web shop (for example 1000 USD value )
I wait 12 hours for MB to clear the money, and then i withdrawal the money on bank account.
In 2 - 3 business days i will receive the payment and same day i will send you 50% of how much you carded.
I can send you via Western Union or Bank Transfer, soon i will be able to send you via PayPal, if you want money on Liberty Reserve, then you can get 35% of how much you card.
Contact me on pm and i will give you details and how to reach me.
Simple job for a big money, isn't it ;)

if you agree to work with escrow, PM me

BGB

RIPPER
Reaction score
it wont work lol
i did the same years ago.
do you think there are kids working in the fraud investigation dpt of moneybookers?
anyone who can card via moneybookers,i have better way,instant money.

Last edited:

curren$y

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
If escrow, contact me, I have good bins to work with for 1k+

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
when all orders to your newly created merchant account are fraudelant, mb will freeze your account and lock the funds, neither you or the cc supplier will get a penny out of this "doomed" deal, so why not just save everyone's time and cc

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
If you're going brutal and carding your own merchant atleast have a better cc processor..

wizzardz01

DEER
Reaction score
Guys i did this before lol, chargeback arrives in 14 days +- few days, and i can withdrawal money from MB next hour.
Ofc you have to use same city high anonim. proxy, high quality card etc...