Looking Drop UK or Canada

Loufish

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi bro,
i need drop for send item's
PM

ghostx

Carder
Reaction score
Bro, I have both drops.
1 serious and safety UK drop. I can 100% reship items to you
3 canadian one. Same possible to reship item and very good.

But if I can advice u one, it will be for UK.

Contact me is u still lookin for

masteraid

ripper + time waster, read ripper list

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
ghostx is a time waster and does not have anything he just talks a lot, i advice anyone from dealing with him, i can provide logs

ghostx

he really dont know what he is talkin about

ghostx

Carder
Reaction score
looool dont make me laught masteraid. this guy is not a seller at all. believe me. did anyone have deal with this stupid guy? I told him I need items he always ask me, always. Sorry friends but for me, people who act like that are rippers.

See this by yourself admin. I think best seller dont care. This guy is always askin like when will you buy, what are u waitin for...... i told him to calm down but no. I fell like scam. that why Im takin time to deal with him.

I dont have anythin that what he said. Sorry but this guy is stupid, no more than stupid

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
everyone read this thread, he tried to rip another person also. so i am not making any claims alone http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=16282

as for me i have dealt with many people on the forum who i will get to vouch for me, if it is necessary, do u see any bad feedback about me? any bad logs about me? no you don't.

and yes of course i ask when you will buy, because little punks like you waste our time and energy for nothing trying to get 1 phone. go work in a bar and leave this forum is you are that desperate.

btw i checked my chat history and found out this kid contacted me before also, asking the same thing to get me to card him something for free, then he never showed up and now he added me again and same story. he is a fake a fraud, do not deal with him

if any needs logs i will be more than happy to post them, they are just too long, please admin ban these kids

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
masteraid =ripper,masteraid =ripper,masteraid =ripper,masteraid =ripper,masteraid =ripper

you have been warned

ghostx

Carder
Reaction score
looool " Budfox " can you please post log? this guy said I tried to rip another person. lol. Rip another person. Did I rip him? no. Did I ever rip someone? no. Im just careful and he calls me ripper.
Admin, please, ask him to show proof. When did I rip him?
BUDFOX, please, show us why u called him ripper then everyone will see who is ripper between him and me

Thanks

steven_4

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi im from canada pm me 571-919-269