Looking carder-girl for a serious relationship and marriage

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Unfortunately, I am divorcing my wife and I would very much like to find a girl for a serious relationship.
I will visit her anywhere in the world.
I will love and adore very much.
Nice to look after and give expensive gifts.
Do you know any free girl who is engaged in carding so that we can do business with her.

A Declaration of love for carder-girl

I want to confess my love to you, I Want to tell you now That only with you I dream, I meet every single day.
To give you my care, to protect you from all adversities, in return I will ask for a little, to appreciate and respect Me.
I want to be with you, and that for a long time, and better just forever, to go with you on the same road, Never parted! ♥

You pass - I freeze, you do not look - I die, you are not there, and I miss you, and I want to hug you! It makes your blood boil, that's what love does... And the confession here is in vain everything is clear to my eyes! In them you will read: "I love You, I can't live without you!".

You are the reason for my smile, you are the reason for my thoughts, dreams, I love You very, very much, and there is no need for unnecessary words.
My soul strives for you, I just want to be with you always, and I can't sleep at night without you, I want to start my own family with you!
With you I want to meet the dawns, and I want to see off all the sunsets, You just send your greetings, for happiness I don't need much!

Just know that I love you, and don't ever forget...Keep my love in you, and don't reveal the secret to anyone...You just know...

I want to confess to you, to open my Heart completely. I couldn't believe it was possible to love someone so much.
And now I know I can't go anywhere Without you. And I need your love like water among the sands.

I wanted to say so many words to explain the full force of my feelings. But how to tell? Where can I find the courage not to scare you off?
I love you with my heart and soul, And your image is in my dreams. Souls are open all the doors the most important thing is you in my dreams.
And in reality, you, like the sun, lead Me through the gray days. I'll give you my heart and all my dreams I'll give you.
I love you! I love you, do you hear? I give you this verse. And I believe that you will hear me, you will Share the happiness for two.

If you want, I'll tell you a secret, I'll tell you a Little secret, You're my bright light in the window, I've been in love with you for a long time.
You are my angel, you are my ray, you are my soul, fate, you are my life, My happiest chance, stay in my heart!
You are a special, sweet little man, and my love belongs to you, My feelings will be endless, I can't imagine life without you!

All ages are submissive to love, Love is the boss of hearts! All the truths of love are indisputable for wedding rings! What about me? I don't know...I burn, I don't sleep. I'm suffering so much! Love? Of course, it's f3or you, for you, my soul! What is the hour, what is the year-Love in me for you lives! And there is no strength to fight it, Your image is very sweet to my heart. All thoughts are only about you, Come to me you even in a dream. If you want to go to Java. I'll pluck the moon from the sky for you. In my arms you will fall asleep, Feel me, understand. You'll remember that forever: I love you, I want you, You are my life! My love!

It's great that you are in the world, that fate brought us together, I'm much happier with you, I want to say, I love you!
Just like that, I confess, just like that, I say that without you I suffocate, that without you I don't live.
That without you the world is fading, the day Is getting longer, that without you it's not interesting, that I can't, believe me at all!

My heart only belongs to you, I want to spend my whole life with you. I love you as God loves people, as a flower is in love with the transparent glitter of rain. I love you more than this life, If far away, then you wait for me. Never, believe me, I will not let you go, I will fly away with you on the wings of happiness!

I can't understand myself When I see you all of a sudden. After all, my heart immediately freezes, and I don't have enough air.
My skin shivers as I watch you walk. I'll know you out of a thousand, and I won't trade you for anyone.
When I listen to you, my soul inside. I don't get enough of you, Your eyes are always in front of me.
And I know exactly How much I love you. Therefore, respond to each other, Believe that the feelings are not naive!

PLEASE MY ONLY, CUTE AND UNIQUE PRINCESS TO FIND AND PAY YOUR ATTENTION TO ME. I'M WAITING FOR YOU AT THIS FORUM.
TOGETHER WE WILL BE HAPPY! NS WAITING FOR A WONDERFUL FUTURE. WE WILL BECOME THE BEST CARDERS AND CONQUER THE WORLD TOGETHER! ALL ROADS ARE OPEN FOR US. ONLY GOOD LUCK AND WELL-BEING WAITS FOR US! WE'LL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER!
LOVED I WAIT FOR YOU AND WANT YOU VERY STRONGLY!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

???

Last edited:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Many girls work for calling services, since the cardholder can be a woman, so this service is in demand for a female voice.
You can contact them, but they work anonymously and you may not be able to see them if they do not trust you.

There are also many girls who provide services for drawing documents, you can try to talk to them.
If you encourage them by material, then many very mercantile persons are ready for anything happy with money and expensive gifts.

At the same time, it is not a fact that they will send their real photographs, since they comply with safety rules.
That is, it is difficult to assess their beauty, besides, everyone has their own individual taste and concept of beauty, someone likes fat brunette ladies, someone prefers slender blondes.

It will be much easier for you to get acquainted with any girl according to your requirements on dating sites or in real life, and if you want her to do carding too, you can teach her this craft and do it together.
This will be much easier than looking for an acting girl carder.

Nevertheless, I wish you the best in your search and endeavors. Perhaps someone will respond to your dating ad.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your advice. I managed to find one girl on the forum of Russian hackers. I have been communicating with her for several days, we phoned by video on Facebook, and I liked her a lot. She also does carding. Soon I plan to fly to visit her. Well, then let's see what happens and what comes of it.
It’s just a pity that she’s already non-virgin, so someone fucked her before me. Maybe she was giving him a blowjob. How can I kiss her now. What can you say about this? What recommendations can you give?

icymid

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your advice. I managed to find one girl on the forum of Russian hackers. I have been communicating with her for several days, we phoned by video on Facebook, and I liked her a lot. She also does carding. Soon I plan to fly to visit her. Well, then let's see what happens and what comes of it.
It’s just a pity that she’s already non-virgin, so someone fucked her before me. Maybe she was giving him a blowjob. How can I kiss her now. What can you say about this? What recommendations can you give?
Good luck bro!! LOL man its tough when you catch feelings for a girl and she has been around already - i have the same mentality. Just remember the way she treats you is way more important than her past. If the loyalty and connection is there you guys might get far!