LOL CRAIGSLIST GUY TRYING TO TRACK DOWN CARDER

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Found this in the rants and raves section

''Hey all you friendly Canadians, i need help tracking down a guy named 'Mike'. He somehow got my girlfriends credit card number and ran up over $600 in charges. He ran it up at Cineplex, Kijiji and Tim Hortons. He also tried to make a purchase at Supra Z 2000 inc. but was denied. Being the moron that he is, he left them his name, phone# 514-550-7447 and his address 5800 Bordeux. Its tough to track him down from here in Boston so we would appreciate any help anyone could give us. Thanks for any help. ......and if it helps sway your decision to help or not- Im a HUUUUUGE RUSH FAN!!! Thanks again!''

a response

''My friend, you have to understand that posting on CL is not gonna help.
Once your credit-card issuer is aware of this theft, you are no longer responsible for any further charges on your card.
And they will issue a new card to you with a different number.
Besides that, you can prove it to them that you were in Boston, not Montreal at that time.
So, you should be safe and worry-free. Relax!''

obviously the idiot still thinks he got fucked over and that the address and phone number is real LOLOL

''Thank you for even responding. At this point all that can be done legally has been done. The card company and the police have been given all the info they need. Whether or not they pursue it is up to them. We will be reimbursed for the money this piece of shit stole from us. But on a personal level this is far from over. I will continue to try to dig up every bit of info i can on this low life and expose him for the true waste of human flesh that he is. So if you continue to see my posts about this worthless shitstain, please forgive me and try to understand- Legally and finacially we are all set, but im not letting this motherfucker off that easily. Im already saving for my next vacation. Guess where? ; )''

amerikans can be so ignorant it is hilarious

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
Found this in the rants and raves section

''Hey all you friendly Canadians, i need help tracking down a guy named 'Mike'. He somehow got my girlfriends credit card number and ran up over $600 in charges. He ran it up at Cineplex, Kijiji and Tim Hortons. He also tried to make a purchase at Supra Z 2000 inc. but was denied. Being the moron that he is, he left them his name, phone# 514-550-7447 and his address 5800 Bordeux. Its tough to track him down from here in Boston so we would appreciate any help anyone could give us. Thanks for any help. ......and if it helps sway your decision to help or not- Im a HUUUUUGE RUSH FAN!!! Thanks again!''

a response

''My friend, you have to understand that posting on CL is not gonna help.
Once your credit-card issuer is aware of this theft, you are no longer responsible for any further charges on your card.
And they will issue a new card to you with a different number.
Besides that, you can prove it to them that you were in Boston, not Montreal at that time.
So, you should be safe and worry-free. Relax!''

obviously the idiot still thinks he got fucked over and that the address and phone number is real LOLOL

''Thank you for even responding. At this point all that can be done legally has been done. The card company and the police have been given all the info they need. Whether or not they pursue it is up to them. We will be reimbursed for the money this piece of shit stole from us. But on a personal level this is far from over. I will continue to try to dig up every bit of info i can on this low life and expose him for the true waste of human flesh that he is. So if you continue to see my posts about this worthless shitstain, please forgive me and try to understand- Legally and finacially we are all set, but im not letting this motherfucker off that easily. Im already saving for my next vacation. Guess where? ; )''

amerikans can be so ignorant it is hilarious

this Idiot is either a tweeker or got to much time on his hands, or maybe the girlfriend is the only one with a job and the only reason he's so mad is because this carder beat him to the money. lol

farith

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Last edited: