libertyreserve account frozen?

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
°Your Liberty Reserve account is frozen due to provided information. Please contact support with this message ID: COM006 for more information and/or explanations.° im having this problem with my lr account. anybody in forum have got the same issue that i have? please help

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
this is the screenshot. i dont know how to put it bigger. i can send it to your email

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
this is not good,firs WM now LR too?

Reaction score
Just write to live chat, then write to support department and your account will be un-freezed in 24 hrs time. And move your money.
LR is still cool but I'm really pissed at WM.

Ninja

Reaction score
Write correct information and not some fake shit like "Mr and Ms Smith".
:)

I heard not too many ppl who got their LR account blocked for illegal activity.

Assassincred

RIPPER
Reaction score
Don't Panic, Lr is very user friendly, I had this same problem before but i wrote to the support and my problem was fixed, but i hope you are not trying to hack into someone account because its pointless and will lead you to no where, Just write the support and Your problem will be Solved..

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
Guys chill,
Many people have been facing the same problem and I contacted Libertyreserve support and got a answer on account limitation.

"We are having some technical issues with the system, our technicians are working to solve this issue as soon as it is possible."

Also, on the new occupation and intention of using LR thingy, try to make it look as legit as possible. Don't put in infos, which a fifth grader can spot as false.

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
be aware there's a spamming way in LR accounts now they can steal ur account.

infomarket

Carder
Reaction score
ну этоже офшор