Professional
Reaction score
DELETE, THANK YOU

DELETE

Last edited:

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
It is unlikely your drop will be investigated since it is international, but play it safe, and change your drop every now and then to avoid taking an unnecessary risk. The fact is that most police dont care about international online carding, but why take unneccessary risk when you can change your drops frequently?

foxmulder

Professional
Reaction score
delete

Last edited:

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Why would they care if their country isnt even victimised? It certainly wont be a high priority on their list and 20k isnt THAT much tbh. It is the cardholder country police that are responsible for investigating, and most likely wont be able to do much. Even FBI threshold is like 50K for DOMESTIC fraud.

Last edited:

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
esti roman ? bine ar fi sa stai departe de romania pentru ca riscul e foarte mare! daca iti vin pe cap nu scapi nicicum!

foxmulder

Professional
Reaction score
delete

Last edited:

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
I can personally assure you that nothing will happen to your drop since it's internationally shipped. Plus considering your country Romania, (no disrespect to your country) but countries such as your country are a-no-go-area for investigators, cos there are tonnes of crimes and they believe your local authorities will not cooperate with them compare to countries with less crime... i hope you understand what i mean BUT still be careful in anything you do.

Just my advice from experience

foxmulder

Professional
Reaction score
delete

Last edited: