Learn to Card Amazon Gift Certificates

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
How to Card Amazon Gift Certificates

Firstly, setup a VPC(Virtual PC) or Vmware, after you've installed ur favourite Windows, or even better, Linux.

Next, Configure all the settings you want, (this is important as for the next step).

Download SMAC - http://www.klcconsulting.net/smac/#Download
Here is a Key : SMC2U-00C8-4006-0606-B459-0DD3

what is smac?
its a mac changer of ur com or lappy

Now download DeepFreeze, and install it.(If linux ignore this step)
google deep freeze there a lot of downloads

What is DeepFreeze?
Deepfreeze allows your computer to be completely frozen, this meaning that anything you do on your comp(VPC)…will be removed after you restart the computer, so you can install as much malware or w.e as you want, just reset the VPC, and it'll be back to being brand new.

DeepFreeze is installed so that, no websites leave their mark basically, for example, Cookies, (yeah u cud just delete the cookies folder and not have to install deepfreeze, but with deepfreeze, it also removes any trace of you carding anything )
Now get yourself hold off some private Socks Proxies from the Country of the CC.better option socks5 and vpn .

Feed them into MSIE, go to Amazon, make a new account, and buy a gift cert, like if it was yourself(meaning, your using your own cc to buy it)
My No1 Carding rule, you are not Carding it, you are Buying it. Always think your buying it legitimately. - (This is Important)
Now, u wait, and u shud get it the next day via email or on the account to print it, if u don't get it within 3 days,I'm pretty sure u failed, (this guide is not bulletproof but it will give u much better chance off gettin the gift cert and in theory shud definitely work if you did everything i said). Now if you are sure the CC was not dead,then i wud get urself a spoofcard, and spoof the phone number from the CC billing address and ring up Amazon.
And remember YOU bought the gift cert, not the owner of the CC, so make it look like ur pissed, say u needed it today or some shit, make em feel bad. (- This comes into Social Engineering Guide, check it in the forum its there).
Now from the phone call, u'll be able to tell whether the transaction went through or not, sometimes they say they tried to ring your home phone and got no answer to verify, but now you can as your spoofing the call, usually this
is not needed though.

Now you shud have ur gift cert, but u want more :p. So restart the VPC, spoof the mac address, change the socks IP, new CC, and off you go.

Hope this guide helps a lot of people

credit=N2C
updated by=robinhood-style

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
Cool read. Just a heads up though if you use virtualbox 2.1.4 or higher you can simplify the steps to secure yourself and just spoof your MAC address from there. More programs never hurt though. +1.

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Good post, and no offense, but this isn't a tutorial on how to card amazon gift certificates. It's more a carding in general post, mine as well reply to the online carding tutorial thread that's already posted.

Illusionist

BANNED
Reaction score
everybody says about spoofing macs , what if your IPS gives you a static ip based on your mac ?it doesn't work anymore to change the mac coz u wont have net :)

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
everybody says about spoofing macs , what if your IPS gives you a static ip based on your mac ?it doesn't work anymore to change the mac coz u wont have net :)

go to an internet cafe, then spoof

Illegal

BANNED
Reaction score

You can cal your internet provider and say to them you reinstall windows and the mac is changed , they will put the new mac

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
Cool tut..

I have a question.. after getting the GC, can send it to a new account so that you can purchase items legitimately and use your drop's addy? It that how to get it?

coiwizard

BANNED
Reaction score
Cool tut..

I have a question.. after getting the GC, can send it to a new account so that you can purchase items legitimately and use your drop's addy? It that how to get it?

Good question, so we can do that?

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
dont want to use your drops addy, you want to use the card and ship it to yourself. Unless the drop's never been flagged on that site. Then it will go through 100%

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
i have tried it and the best part is ..... this still works but the only problem is tht they only send cd.... books and low end stuffs.... they dont ship expensive electonics outside U.S anybody has any luck with expensive goods outside u.s and u.k

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:33 PM ----------

would really help if anyone one can show some light over here

xMaGic

Reaction score
Thank you
Excellent guide :)X

~MaGic

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
i have tried it and the best part is ..... this still works but the only problem is tht they only send cd.... books and low end stuffs.... they dont ship expensive electonics outside U.S anybody has any luck with expensive goods outside u.s and u.k

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:33 PM ----------

would really help if anyone one can show some light over here

Last edited: