Laundering crypto

Daquan

Reaction score
Hello,

I was doing some research on how I could launder crypto (btc) in order to use it anonymously.
And after some digging i came out with 2 solutions.
1- i could go from bitcoin -> monero/dash -> bitcoin
is this enough to stay anonymous??

2- I could mix the bitcoin which for some reason is not recommended because people are saying that it's not really effective.
if you have experience in it don't hesitate to guide me trough this

*There's also a wallet called Wasabi I'm not sure if it might be another solution*
What should i do?

Thank you!

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
1. Yes, moving along the specified chain will help confuse the traces of dirty cryptocurrency. At the same time, you will remain anonymous.

2. If you want, you can mix the cryptocurrency in a reliable mixer.
But if you use the solution from point 1, then I think it is not necessary to mix it additionally.

Top 13 anonymous wallets without verification:
The listed services do not require the user to register or verify and do not store his keys or other personal data. However, if you use them to purchase crypto assets from the card, you will lose anonymity, because the card is tied to your identity.
  1. Tangem, Ledger, Trezor, SafePal and others are hardware wallets for cold storage of cryptocurrencies.
  2. OKX Wallet is a crypto wallet from the OKX exchange. No account is required if you create a decentralized wallet. There is also an option to create a "keyless" MPC storage.
  3. Trust Wallet is a convenient mobile wallet from the Binance exchange.
  4. Metamask is the best wallet extension for accessing decentralized applications and protocols through the browser.
  5. Bybit Wallet is a crypto wallet from the Bybit exchange with partial storage of the private key by the user.
  6. imToken is a multi-currency mobile wallet with support for 12 blockchains and all coins placed on them.
  7. Token Pocket is another multi-currency mobile wallet, also available as a browser extension.
  8. MathWallet is a wallet that supports 100+ blockchains, works from the browser and from mobile devices.
  9. Atomic Wallet is a multi-platform service that allows you to store 300+ coins and tokens.
  10. Exodus is a convenient decentralized crypto wallet with support for 180+ crypto assets.
  11. Bitcoin Core is the official wallet for BTC. If you are looking for the most secure Bitcoin storage software, this is it.
  12. Wasabi is a Bitcoin wallet with built-in extra privacy features.
  13. MyEtherWallet – wallet for ETH, ERC20 tokens, NFT.

Additional information.

You can learn how to launder dirty cryptocurrency correctly from this guide -
"How to withdraw muddy cryptocurrency? Instructions for Monero.":

"Cryptocurrencies and anonymity. Anonymization methods and the most private cryptocurrencies.":

Daquan

Reaction score
hey i really appreciate the answer
however i got a question do you know a good exchanger i can use in order to go from btc to xmr?