Last check before I deposit and buy a dump

Kemonion

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask a couple things before I buy my dump today and try to card a online store

And do you guys think trying to card apple is a horrible idea? I have a method but the method wont matter if the payment inst authorized, I have checked the list of cardable site in resources and almost every single one no longer exists, I've seen people carding apple but I want to ask the professionals before I went ahead with it.

EDIT - If I'm from Europe what country would I want the CVV to be from, will it be a struggle to get anything delivered from anywhere outside of Europe?

(also deleted the questions that have been answered or are N/A)

Sorry for the extensive amount of questions I just want to do it right and learn correct

Last edited:

Jefe0913

Carder
Reaction score
I just wanted to ask a couple things before I buy my dump today and try to card a online store

Should I buy a dump from Rescastor or Brians club? and depending on which it is shall I try and get a Non VBV so I have a higher chance of me actually cashing out?

And do you guys think trying to card apple is a horrible idea? I have a method but the method wont matter if the payment inst authorized, I have checked the list of cardable site in resources and almost every single one no longer exists, I've seen people carding apple but I want to ask the professionals before I went ahead with it.

I also have a question about the type of cards, on Rescastor I can get a Non VBV Bin which has been verified to be a Non VBV but its only a CLASSIC card, so how much roughly would I be able to get from that card, also when in it says XX/24 on the expiry date does that mean its a randon month this year? or will it be a month which isn't expired yet

Does it matter if its Debit or Credit, I've read that if its a Debit its more likely to go through, on Brians club I have found a Non VBV bin which is a Visa Credit but next to it in the "Subtype" category it says "PURCHASING", what does that mean?

EDIT - If I'm from Europe what country would I want the dump to be from, will it be a struggle to get anything delivered from anywhere outside of Europe?

Sorry for the extensive amount of questions I just want to do it right and learn correct
I’m am also a beginner but you should know that if you are carding online you have to purchase a “cvv” and not a dump…A dump is used to make a duplicate card for in store carding or atm cash out…and if you’re looking for a good vendor to buy cards from, you should use the verified section of this forum.. As I said, I’m still a beginner so I’ll leave your other questions for the professionals.

Kemonion

Reaction score
I’m am also a beginner but you should know that if you are carding online you have to purchase a “cvv” and not a dump…A dump is used to make a duplicate card for in store carding or atm cash out…and if you’re looking for a good vendor to buy cards from, you should use the verified section of this forum.. As I said, I’m still a beginner so I’ll leave your other questions for the professionals.
You are absolutely right, I should know what, which is why I'm happy I made a post first, thank you.

would you have any idea what would be the best cvv to buy if I'm from Europe?

Have you tried tried carding a store yet? and if so, any luck with it?

Last edited:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You can card any store, including the official Apple one. If you like Apple products, then you can card any other stores that have them in stock.

You can engage in carding while in any country, the main thing is not to use cards of the country in which you live to ensure your personal safety and anonymity.

You must obtain an address for delivery of the goods, this could be:
- Personal address of the drop (dummy person)
- Address of the intermediary for the delivery of goods and goods. You can get the warehouse address from them, and when they receive the parcel, they will forward it to the address you need (to any country as necessary)
- Address of the buyer’s drop or drop service. They can receive the package and forward it to you, or they will pay you a percentage for it in cryptocurrency

There are stores that provide international delivery, that is, you can send a card to a store located in the USA, Canada, China or other countries, and they will send you a package to Europe.

So, do you have an address to which you will order the product?

Kemonion

Reaction score
You can card any store, including the official Apple one. If you like Apple products, then you can card any other stores that have them in stock.

You can engage in carding while in any country, the main thing is not to use cards of the country in which you live to ensure your personal safety and anonymity.

You must obtain an address for delivery of the goods, this could be:
- Personal address of the drop (dummy person)
- Address of the intermediary for the delivery of goods and goods. You can get the warehouse address from them, and when they receive the parcel, they will forward it to the address you need (to any country as necessary)
- Address of the buyer’s drop or drop service. They can receive the package and forward it to you, or they will pay you a percentage for it in cryptocurrency

There are stores that provide international delivery, that is, you can send a card to a store located in the USA, Canada, China or other countries, and they will send you a package to Europe.

So, do you have an address to which you will order the product?
Ok that clears a lot up

Yes I have a drop address which is a house currently for sale, I'm planning on going to the address when I get the delivery time slot and collecting it, or if they ask questions which I doubt they will, I'm going to say I recently moved house and it was still connected to my "old address" which will just be the drop address.