Kickante Carding

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey guys I've brought you a new update from my corner. Its a donation carding. Forgive me if my English isn't good I'm not in a good mood.
We all knew how GoFundMe method was booming and now many of you can't do it anymore. I have bring you a new alternative that can earn you up to $7k.
Kickante is a donation company that let people set campaign asking money very similar to GoFundMe and airfunding. The good thing about it it's for Brazilians by Brazilians. We all know Brazil is a good country for carding and that's because it's ids are everywhere online and it's cc is very good for carding. Asual we are going to set up a campaign and card it.
Requirements:
1. Brazilian fullz with id
2. Brazilian CC's
3. A clean Socks5 with Brazil servers
4. A Brazil bank account
Steps:
1. Once your setup is ready go to kickante.com.br. Click create a new account and fill in the required details. Keep in mind you would be asked for id and INNS number or tax number. Or any other similar info. So get them ready. Verify email and phone number. Use sonetel or any similar site to get Brazilian number. Once done with creation of account. Leave it for 3 hours.
2. Now create an email for cc holder. Each cc holder must have email dedicated to him. Now share the campaign link to the desired cc holder email.
3. Clear your browser cache plus a new ip. Use Safari browser. We are using Safari browser because it's a very popular browser in Brazil. Now log into the email you sent and open the campaign link from there. And donate. Your donation should be between 100 to 1000 Brazilian real. The Brazilian currency doesn't have much value compared euros or United States dollars. Keep this in mind. Once you donate successfully. Unfuctunately you can't rush Brazilian donation like GoFundMe. You have to wait at least 1 hour before you donate again with another cc. The reason is that Brazilians are stingy people, so they hate donations (no harm meant to any Brazilian reading this).
What your campaign should look like
Never say it's for medical reasons. Use any other excuse. Your campaign amount must not exceed 50k Brazilian real ($8k). Always add a picture to your campaign and have something to use as update.
How to withdraw
Its very easy. You just need to upload id front and back. No live selfie required, once approved you add your bank account. I normally use Brubank. Unfuctunately bank account details must match with campaign details. Once you click the withdrawal button, you would get paid in less than 24hrs. Very sweet. I newly discovered this website and decided to share it.

Hermes1

Reaction score
By showing your real id to the website it is not dangerous that the authorities could see your real info?

Johnwalker

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
By showing your real id to the website it is not dangerous that the authorities could see your real info?
Im not sure he meant showing your real ID... I'm guessing what he meant was, make a fake ID for each cc/fullz owner..

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys I've brought you a new update from my corner. Its a donation carding. Forgive me if my English isn't good I'm not in a good mood.
We all knew how GoFundMe method was booming and now many of you can't do it anymore. I have bring you a new alternative that can earn you up to $7k.
Kickante is a donation company that let people set campaign asking money very similar to GoFundMe and airfunding. The good thing about it it's for Brazilians by Brazilians. We all know Brazil is a good country for carding and that's because it's ids are everywhere online and it's cc is very good for carding. Asual we are going to set up a campaign and card it.
Requirements:
1. Brazilian fullz with id
2. Brazilian CC's
3. A clean Socks5 with Brazil servers
4. A Brazil bank account
Steps:
1. Once your setup is ready go to kickante.com.br. Click create a new account and fill in the required details. Keep in mind you would be asked for id and INNS number or tax number. Or any other similar info. So get them ready. Verify email and phone number. Use sonetel or any similar site to get Brazilian number. Once done with creation of account. Leave it for 3 hours.
2. Now create an email for cc holder. Each cc holder must have email dedicated to him. Now share the campaign link to the desired cc holder email.
3. Clear your browser cache plus a new ip. Use Safari browser. We are using Safari browser because it's a very popular browser in Brazil. Now log into the email you sent and open the campaign link from there. And donate. Your donation should be between 100 to 1000 Brazilian real. The Brazilian currency doesn't have much value compared euros or United States dollars. Keep this in mind. Once you donate successfully. Unfuctunately you can't rush Brazilian donation like GoFundMe. You have to wait at least 1 hour before you donate again with another cc. The reason is that Brazilians are stingy people, so they hate donations (no harm meant to any Brazilian reading this).
What your campaign should look like
Never say it's for medical reasons. Use any other excuse. Your campaign amount must not exceed 50k Brazilian real ($8k). Always add a picture to your campaign and have something to use as update.
How to withdraw
Its very easy. You just need to upload id front and back. No live selfie required, once approved you add your bank account. I normally use Brubank. Unfuctunately bank account details must match with campaign details. Once you click the withdrawal button, you would get paid in less than 24hrs. Very sweet. I newly discovered this website and decided to share it.
Thanks for sharing, is it possible to withdraw on payoneer ?