Kbytes85 RIPPER

Ninja

Reaction score
Kbytes85
Your explanation?

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
i didnt blockhim i just not at home checking forum sometimes from phone. he should leave me a pm before he post here its clear on the rules, he give me 4 dumps, 1 dump are 201 so cant do nothing with those, the 2 master: 1 hold and call the other decline, the 4 dump i even didnt tested i leave my house for a trip since saturday after i try to cashout those dumps, i dont even see him online, also another guy who was waiting for me all this days im just talk with him so buddy its not only you! sorry for say this but you have shit dumps if you gimme a while i can edit the thread with the specifics numbers and what say each !

take care!

and why i think he have multiple accounts here cause i dare to IstoreBorat to give me proof that im a ripper! i dont even know him, or just playing the hackforums game lets RepFuck this guy lolololol

ninja take a look on my rep i dont even know who is this IstoreBorat maybe is a clone from this guy!

*543805021279XXXX=1209101000005370XXXX decline

*426684101507XXXX=13101011915XXXX hold and call

*426684102905XXXX=15021011000XXXX decline

*544927059046XXXX=120510110000XXXX hold and call

i know is my fault didnt show up but i was on a boat trip other since saturday all went without notice! but here is your answer!

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I sent this 4 dumps, i dont see where i sent one 201.
About 4 bad dumps, i cant proof no true, really i cant say its lie.
What its true , its that he said report in less than 24hrs, close to one week waiting, his icq many many times these days coming and going offline,online, day i post he block me for sure.
And never answer,now that i post he replay, so so extrange i think.
And today we put a new service adv, i only can say that ill take care about this man.
Thanks Ninja

Ninja

Reaction score
kbytes85
You know what cashout means PROMT answering to question RIGHT AWAY after time of cashout.
Instead of worrying about it, you ignored him for week and came here with some useless posts from checker? You reall think we;re so stupid?
Even if its true - your true unprofessionalism very bad step and because of thi you have 48hrs to pay Zeus197 price of those dumps. What is regular prices right now? $100/dump?

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks so much Ninja, ill inform you if this man contact me.
Please for me will be so important remove the -1 rep this man put to me,he just put cause i open thread, i did it to help forum, i think no so justice, have -1 rep for this.
Thanks wait for this.

Ninja

Reaction score
One more time. How much YOU think he owns you for those dumps?

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
not all its money, first thing i wanted was prevent members,and the most important for me its help forum,and that this man dont ripp.
But i think 100$ for the 4dumps its ok, no cheap no expensive,normal price. i dont want to take advantage with this problem.
Thanks

Last edited:

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
again i know its my fault didnt show up for almost a week i was out, second i dont have to pay for useless stuff if i can get at least 100$ from those 4 dumps i give him his money if anybody wanna make money have to risk money, he risk money i risk myself with shitty hold and call dumps so we are even again im sorry cause didnt show up the day i promise but im not gonnay pay for somenthing that dont work in my thread i ask for Amex he said i dont have amex can you take visa and master i said him i dont know let me ask my POS guy if he know about any visa bin that can work my guy said 426684 but im not sure, i said that to him and he say doesnt matter i send you this 2 and take this tow master to see if work i said ok its not my fault that anything he give me works, i worked here before cashing moneybookers and have the in my rep 3 guys who are old and trusted members here vouching for my service fast and quality, im not showing any checker result just copy and paste and add the result for each one! now he can give me -rep and his clone account too why you dont check that? now he is a poor saint that the only thing he want is been a good brother who doesnt care about the money just only take care of the forum and the community! i simply dont believe him also Ninja did you read my previous post! you are a smart guy common he have multiple accounts! take care off that too!

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
First i dont know what bad its if i had diferents honests accounts, but i havent.
Please if you think i have clones just say which and proof.
For me, unless Ninja say i dont write more about that, nothing more to say.
All its here written. Bye and thanks

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja do what you want with this fucking ripper, but he put -1 rep, and nobody remove, i think this its no judge(no ok),at least remove rep please
Thanks cya

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
zeus.? i dont wnna figh this fiht but you are a very nervous PERSON always PROBLEMS always.. you wanna get DEER? keep calling for ninja like a crazy . ninja is very BUSY he dont have time ONLY FOR YOU just WAIT. or instead KEEP CALLING ninja ninja ninja LIKE A KID.. and you will see...

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
thanks for your advise Plrax, i know you would like to see me kill, but i wish you the best.
I havent always problems, just that im looking for cashiers, and you know many people rippers,and i dont want shut up, and this rippers ripp people, i just do that to help forum kill rippers.
But i understand your post its trying to hurt me, thanks anyway,bye
Sorry everybody for my nervious, just that i want that this man dont ripp more people.

Last edited:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
THEN LOOK IN THE CASHOUT section VERFIED CASHIERs zeus.... i dont wanna hurt you.. i know you wanna buy 3 dumps in 50$ lr and give to cahsout and get 800 usd or 400 go deal.. yes you can doit BUT YOU NEED verfied cashiers . zeus.i dont wanna HURT you why? i need that..

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Old friend Plrax thanks for advice, but i didnt see cashier in usa for my dumps.

Last edited:

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
Kbytes85 this little RIPPEr send me PM ofert CITADEL botnet and give 800LR in Escrow,
ripper apprentice, first I never try to contact you, send me PM insulting me, then I say I do not want their services because I think it's a ripper and his bad reputation, ADMINISTRATORS be vigilant,