Just thank you

stasingrup

Carder
Reaction score
I want to thank this forum and everyone who helps newbies with their questions.
Today, after 2 weeks of reading the forum, for the first time I managed to order things, the amount is not yet large ($ 450), but for me this is a success.
More luck to all.
p.s. carding is alive ))))

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
I want to thank this forum and everyone who helps newbies with their questions.
Today, after 2 weeks of reading the forum, for the first time I managed to order things, the amount is not yet large ($ 450), but for me this is a success.
More luck to all.
p.s. carding is alive ))))
What method was able to help u? @stasingrup

Uwus

Reaction score
can you teach me how to do it, i just started out yesterday, i am lost with all the info from other forums, but i have quite some stuff ready for example the vpn,proxy and fullz but i don't know how to approach a site. a little help would be great :)

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
can you teach me how to do it, i just started out yesterday, i am lost with all the info from other forums, but i have quite some stuff ready for example the vpn,proxy and fullz but i don't know how to approach a site. a little help would be great :)
@stasingrup please drop info

stasingrup

Carder
Reaction score
I have read a lot of shitty and fake forums and only on this forum I found quality information.
I didn't enjoy fulzz
I bought 5 cards in the shop for $10-25
further here on the forum there is an article on finding 2d sites (I don’t know how to throw it here)

Uwus

Reaction score
I have read a lot of shitty and fake forums and only on this forum I found quality information.
I didn't enjoy fulzz
further here on the forum there is an article on finding 2d sites (I don’t know how to throw it here)
My man you are scaring me, i have fullz but will now i am not even sure. What shop did you use for the cards? well i bought some fullz for 25$ now you left me thinking, i have been reading multiple forum but they left me more confused and now I am even more lost, but it does not mean I wont give up but still i would like to not mess up that much and go slowly in this thing before being ready to do more stuff, best thing I can do right now is to take a breath and review everything and stay calm before doing something stupid.

stasingrup

Carder
Reaction score
My man you are scaring me, i have fullz but will now i am not even sure. What shop did you use for the cards? well i bought some fullz for 25$ now you left me thinking, i have been reading multiple forum but they left me more confused and now I am even more lost, but it does not mean I wont give up but still i would like to not mess up that much and go slowly in this thing before being ready to do more stuff, best thing I can do right now is to take a breath and review everything and stay calm before doing something stupid.
bro, I don’t know about fullz, but I’m sure that on this forum you will find an article about its application and you will succeed, take your time, everything will be fine, now I will also understand the fullz topic

stasingrup

Carder
Reaction score
Look

stasingrup

Carder
Reaction score
take your time on this forum a lot of material

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Congratulations on your first success. Always study the theoretical foundations, and then proceed to practice and then everything will work out.

@Yashmurd

Reaction score
I didn't enjoy fulzz
какая ссылка на магазин