just for bimal clients

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
i have his private icq# im dealing with him and i am only going to give it through pm. everybody who knows bimal will know that he is the real one from first time you get in touch with him i wont paste his icq in public. the real bimal doesnt have changed his Wu drop its still same name and country for those who worked with him by WU.

pm r welcome

yggshine

you acting like ripper

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
i have his private icq# im dealing with him and i am only going to give it through pm. everybody who knows bimal will know that he is the real one from first time you get in touch with him i wont paste his icq in public. the real bimal doesnt have changed his Wu drop its still same name and country for those who worked with him by WU.

pm r welcome

Be cautious because the icq this guy is giving out is using a different payment account for LR. Most likely a ripper.

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
i wrote very clear that bimal has the same WU drop not his lr account. re,e,ber that his first lr account and icq got hacked. so dont even think thats its going to be the same lr account. and if you have not dealed with him through WU if you think that he is a ripper you better dont buy. please who have been ripped by the icq i have given post it here i dont want people speaking bullshi# in my thread without proves. now a guy called yggshine have put -1 on me because he says im acting like a ripper. please all those that i have pm the bimal icq write here if he is the real or not

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Calm Down. All I am saying is that people need to be cautious. I have never dealt with Bimal via WU so I can't confirm this or not.