JUMIA TUTORIAL DROPPING

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

1. Buy a Jumia log from us or any legit vendor.

2. Log in to the Jumia website (you don’t need any vpn).

3. Buy any of the available products you want and add to cart.

4. Click on confirm order and change the shipping address of the products to a location closest to you.

5. After that click on pay from Jumia balance and proceed to checkout.

6. Your order is confirmed and your goods will be successfully shipped to the adde address you choose.

7. A confirmation text will be sent to the phone number you use.
So I advice you use a new SIM card not registered in your name.

8. You’re good to go
Your orders will be delivered to you successfully
Get your goods and sell them or keep them for your personal use
It’s your choice

This the hottest move act fast before it get down.

Keep reading updates here.

We have discovered a way to use spammed cc with jumia Africa to make purchases.

Just the way we have spammed shopwithscrip. We now have same for jumia.

But it is only working in countries where jumia is working. I think they are in about six African countries for now. The cc will be attached to jumia pay. So you will pick jumia pay when paying.

The game is advancing. Don't be left behind.

Just make sure you don't deliver to your residential address. You can set an address far from your home. stay around on the day of delivery pick up product and vanish.

Chances that they'll come track the cc is less than 5%. But you know my way. I like been safe.

I'll post the procedures now. Though it is very easy and straightforward.

I think I have post this before.

Well is working out ?

On this tutorial we don't need much things,but just our Jumiapay log.

Jumiapay log is a hacked jumia account with credit card attached, from the credit card is were you make payments for your purchase.

No VPN is needed for this,works for all country that supports jumia online store.

The jumia pay has been attached to spammed cc from North America.

1.jpg

Go to Jumia.com

2.jpg

Login the jumia pay Account you have purchased that have an attached cc already.

3.jpg

After login. You'll see your balance loaded on the jumia pay through the cc.

4.jpg

Select your products not more than the balance.

5.jpg

Then choose delivery method. I choose door delivery. Coz I have someone recieving for me in Nigeria.if you wan to pick up you can do fake id In the name of the person recieving.

6.jpg
7.jpg

Before the door delivery you will set address.

8.jpg

After choosing delivery. Choose payment method. Choose jumia pay.

9.jpg

The jumia pay balance will be automatically applied. As long as the balance is more than what you ordered, it will take you to this page. Order placed.

10.jpg

After that. You'll get a confirmation mail.

And voila you'll get a notification on the mobile number you filled about the delivery. It's had simple as that.

Please be aware that the jumia pay spam is 100% working and still very new in the game. Take advantage of it now. Purchase a laptop, iPhone and a few things you might need before job goes out of date. By the time jumia receives much petition they might put a stop to jumia pay or upgrade is security.

There was a time this was working for Amazon. Brute Amazon stopped it and upgraded it's AI security.

Also know that when you buy you won't see the balance in $$$. Jumia automatically converts to your local currency.

All cc attached are preloaded with atleast $3k. If you lucky you can get up to 4k in the balance but it won't be more.

Let me state this again. If you know me well. You know I don't joke with safety and security you know I prefer you make a few thousand dollars and stay safe than a making a million and spend it in prison.

Just the way we have spammed Sam's club Account and shopwithscrip. We now have same for jumia.

But it is only working in countries where jumia is working. I think they are in about six African countries for now. The cc will be attached to jumia pay. So you will pick jumia pay when paying

The game is advancing. Don't be left behind

Just make sure you don't deliver to your residential address. You can set an address far from your home. stay around on the day of delivery pick up product and vanish

*JUMIA CARDING TUTORIAL* ?

Jumiapay log is a hacked jumia account with credit card attached, from the credit card is were you make payments for your purchase.

No VPN is needed for this, works for all country that supports jumia online store.

After purchasing our Jumia log you go to Jumia’s official website www.jumia.com or www.jumia.com.ng to login to the website.

Login the jumia pay Account you have purchased that have an attached cc already.

And you'll get a notification on the mobile number you filled about the delivery. It's as simple as that

Please be aware that the jumia pay spam is 100% working and still very new in the game. Take advantage of it now. Purchase a laptop, iPhone and a few things you might need before job goes out of date. By the time jumia receives much petition they might put a stop to jumia pay or upgrade is security.

Hit me up for your jumia pay account.

Then choose delivery method. I choose door delivery. Coz I have someone recieving for me in Nigeria.if you wan to pick up you can do fake id In the name of the person recieving.

Last edited:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
If you take the steps correctly, there is no invalid method.

Blackmouse572

Reaction score
1. Do I have to fake ip, webrtc, user agent ? (I think use sock for safety)
2. Is that possible buying 0$ log from vender ?

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

4. Click on confirm order and change the shipping address of the products to a location closest to you.

6. Your order is confirmed and your goods will be successfully shipped to the adde address you choose.

8. You’re good to go
It’s your choice

But it is only working in countries where jumia is working. I think they are in about six African countries for now. The cc will be attached to jumia pay. So you will pick jumia pay when paying.

Just make sure you don't deliver to your residential address. You can set an address far from your home. stay around on the day of delivery pick up product and vanish.

Chances that they'll come track the cc is less than 5%. But you know my way. I like been safe.

Well is working out ?

No VPN is needed for this,works for all country that supports jumia online store.

View attachment 883
Go to Jumia.com

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887

View attachment 888View attachment 889

View attachment 890

View attachment 891
The jumia pay balance will be automatically applied. As long as the balance is more than what you ordered, it will take you to this page. Order placed.

View attachment 892

And voila you'll get a notification on the mobile number you filled about the delivery. It's had simple as that.

There was a time this was working for Amazon. Brute Amazon stopped it and upgraded it's AI security.

Also know that when you buy you won't see the balance in $$$. Jumia automatically converts to your local currency.

All cc attached are preloaded with atleast $3k. If you lucky you can get up to 4k in the balance but it won't be more.

Let me state this again. If you know me well. You know I don't joke with safety and security you know I prefer you make a few thousand dollars and stay safe than a making a million and spend it in prison.

Just the way we have spammed Sam's club Account and shopwithscrip. We now have same for jumia.

But it is only working in countries where jumia is working. I think they are in about six African countries for now. The cc will be attached to jumia pay. So you will pick jumia pay when paying

Just make sure you don't deliver to your residential address. You can set an address far from your home. stay around on the day of delivery pick up product and vanish

No VPN is needed for this, works for all country that supports jumia online store.

After purchasing our Jumia log you go to Jumia’s official website www.jumia.com or www.jumia.com.ng to login to the website.

And you'll get a notification on the mobile number you filled about the delivery. It's as simple as that

I'm from nigeria and julia is working here.....how do buy jumia log please.....

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

8. You’re good to go
It’s your choice

Well is working out ?

View attachment 883
Go to Jumia.com

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887

View attachment 890

View attachment 891

View attachment 892

@Carding 4 Carders please reply to this thread

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

8. You’re good to go
It’s your choice

Well is working out ?

View attachment 883
Go to Jumia.com

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887

View attachment 890

View attachment 891

View attachment 892

@Carding 4 Carders pls check my mssg in this thread you posted....is jumia log still working and can I purchase from you??

SDragonS

Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

8. You’re good to go
It’s your choice

Well is working out ?

View attachment 883
Go to Jumia.com

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887

View attachment 890

View attachment 891

View attachment 892

I need to buy Jumia logs quote your price

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

8. You’re good to go
It’s your choice

Well is working out ?

View attachment 883
Go to Jumia.com

View attachment 884

View attachment 885

View attachment 886

View attachment 887

View attachment 890

View attachment 891

View attachment 892

Where can I find Jumia logs? Safe sellers please.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Friends, I guess he put the method copy / paste here for information
If there was any sale, he would surely make a return.