Is the dump dead for good if you got "call for auth."?

Bimmer

Reaction score
Hey i know this is a real n00b question but i need to be sure. Okay so this is the first working dump i got, it was approved by a checker in a store. I was able to use it in CVS to get a pack of gum, then i tried to buy a gift card. You probably already guessed that i immediatley got a message reading hand card to cashier. (I'm assuming it means call for auth). I ofcourse left the store. Is this card done? No other use will come of it? How frequent is this??

I started with 50 bucks on dumps and all i got was a pack of gum out of it im kind of upset :(

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
depend, i think u should have enter cfa code found here in forum on how to do dat

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Hey i know this is a real n00b question but i need to be sure. Okay so this is the first working dump i got, it was approved by a checker in a store. I was able to use it in CVS to get a pack of gum, then i tried to buy a gift card. You probably already guessed that i immediatley got a message reading hand card to cashier. (I'm assuming it means call for auth). I ofcourse left the store. Is this card done? No other use will come of it? How frequent is this??

I started with 50 bucks on dumps and all i got was a pack of gum out of it im kind of upset :(

bro they probablly wanted last 4...

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
if your in canada all major gas stations prepaid retailers use verifone by moneris and it ask for last 4 on all magnetic stripe transactions

Ninja

Reaction score
Nah
its not dead

call 4 ver SOMETIME caused by POS and its bank.

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Actually that is rare. Usually it caused by issuing bank for transaction that are over certain threshold, but the card still could work after.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
you did not get call for authorization, CVS do that on certain transaction over certain limit. they will not last 4 if its under a certain amount or if its a certain type of item.

debit card w/PIN will never last 4 here by the way, only CREDIT or DEBIT card via signature transaction.

self checkout CVS cannot ask for last four, but you cannot ring up gift card on them due to fact that magstripe on back envelope must be swiped by cashier ))

Ninja

Reaction score
debit card w/PIN will never last 4 here by the way, only CREDIT or DEBIT card via signature transaction.
100% true.

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
bro when its asking to call for auth u can simply try 1234 or 0000 after pressing the green button u will be able to enter the code... but im not sure it will workout in all the pos..

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
this works at kmart and sears 100 percent. i know cashier. over there it is six digits though. it come up on POS screen saying something like "PLEASE CALL THE VOICE AUTHORIZATION CENTER AT 1-800-XXX-XXXX. CARD NUMBER: 4XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX 08/13."

it display cc# full not truncated, so if they have CC in hand without matching #s, you may get in something you would not want yourself in. ))

also bestbuy do this too. )

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:30 PM ----------

this works at kmart and sears 100 percent. i know cashier. over there it is six digits though. it come up on POS screen saying something like "PLEASE CALL THE VOICE AUTHORIZATION CENTER AT 1-800-XXX-XXXX. CARD NUMBER: 4XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX 08/13."

it display cc# full not truncated, so if they have CC in hand without matching #s, you may get in something you would not want yourself in. ))

also bestbuy do this too. )