Is taking money out of ATMs from cloned cards still possible?

Kemonion

Reaction score
I've been reading about today because I don't mind carding on online stores but I would prefer being able to take it out as cash, I have most of the software (ARQC_GEN, BPTOOLS, CardPeek, Jcopenglish, jcopmgr and MSRX, I'm still missing the X2 software so if anyone has the most recent version and could slide me it that would be great) but I have seen that most ATMs won't let you take out money cause Dumps are now mostly 201s.

is it still possible to take out cash if you have the most up to date x2 software or is it just better to buy stuff online.

thank you

T Bug

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Join up & come in for tha blessings

Long term deals only

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If you find EMV software that records a smart card with an EMV chip (including IST files), you can prepare a cloned card with a balance for cashing out at ATMs.
If you write 101 dumps with a pin on a card, then it can be cashed out in African countries where old ATMs that read data from a magnetic stripe are still working. Going on such a trip is a very risky idea.
It will be much better if you find guys who provide a service for cashing out valid 201 dumps with a pin.

In the meantime, our team is looking for EMV software from reliable developers, take up online carding.

Kemonion

Reaction score
If you find EMV software that records a smart card with an EMV chip (including IST files), you can prepare a cloned card with a balance for cashing out at ATMs.
If you write 101 dumps with a pin on a card, then it can be cashed out in African countries where old ATMs that read data from a magnetic stripe are still working. Going on such a trip is a very risky idea.
It will be much better if you find guys who provide a service for cashing out valid 201 dumps with a pin.

In the meantime, our team is looking for EMV software from reliable developers, take up online carding.
sorry for late reply
Yeah that's all good, I take it I won't need an omnikey, MSR206 or blank cards for online carding

also do you have a list of websites that are best to card?