Is Saint Patrick a Legit Website?

Reaction score
Is Saint Patrick is really legit and what it claims is true? I am going to buy Non VBV BINs from this store. Can anyone share his experience with this shop. Shop does look legit and is listed on number of famous carding forums. Thank you

Friend

Professional
Reaction score
This is a really good store with a large selection of cards.
But this store has a rule - it does not exchange invalid cards for all new customers. This is very bad.

Dilling

Professional
Reaction score
Not a bad store, but you need to look for normal sellers, some of the quality is lame.

Reaction score
This is a really good store with a large selection of cards.
But this store has a rule - it does not exchange invalid cards for all new customers. This is very bad.
It means I can buy Non VBV BINs from this store. Right?

310onit

Reaction score
If you need non vbv bins I have for 30 usd we can go thru escrow services you can check bin befor I receive funds from escrow

Anonim_209524574

Professional
Reaction score
Действительно ли Saint Patrick является законным и то, что он утверждает, правда? Я собираюсь купить Non VBV BIN в этом магазине. Может ли кто-нибудь поделиться своим опытом с этим магазином. Магазин выглядит законным и указан на нескольких известных форумах по кардингу. Спасибо

forums are created to attract customers to buy. if they are recommended on the forum, then most likely they have something to do with this store or this is their store. this is also indicated by the fact that the owners of this forum offer free training with FREE PROVISION OF MATERIAL (CC - credit cards))))

this store does not make returns for materials - which is very strange! all CC stores make a refund if the CC is invalid, and this is normal!

SATISTIC:
I bought 6 cards there today,
of which:
2 are live, 4 - died
1 - with a balance of 7 thousand,
2 - I was able to pay for one purchase of 30 dollars, then the card was blocked
3 - when I called the bank they said that the name on the card does not match what I said
4 - declined from the very beginning
5 - declined from the very beginning
6 - no declared data - first name, last name and zip code

Draw your own conclusions.
I'm not saying that this is a bad store. But there are a lot of CC stores in which at least you won't give the authors 30 dollars for invalid material

форумы создаются для того чтобы привлечь клиентов к покупке. если на форуме их совеуют то вероятнее вего они имеют отношение к этому магазину или это их магазин. также об этом гооврит то, что владельцы этого форума предлагают бесплатное обучение с БЕСПЛАТНЫМ ПРЕДОСТАВЛЕНИЕМ МАТЕРИАЛА(СС - кредитных карт))))

этот магазин не делает возвратов за материал - что очень странно! все магазины сс делают возврат денег в случае, если сс - невалидная, и это нормально!

САТИСТИКА:
я покупала там сегодня 6 карт,
из них :
2 живые, 4 - мертвые
1 - с балансом 7 тысяч,
2 - я смогла оплатить одну покупку 30 долларов, потом карта заблокировалась
3 - при прозвоне в банк сказали что имя на карте не соовтетствует тому что я называю
4 - declined с самого начала
5 - declined с самого начала
6 - нету заявленных данных - имя фамилия и зип код

выводы делайте самостоятельно.
я не говорю что это плохой магазин. но есть куча магазинов сс, в которых хотябы ты не подаришь авторам 30 долларов за невалидный материал

Is Saint Patrick is really legit and what it claims is true? I am going to buy Non VBV BINs from this store. Can anyone share his experience with this shop. Shop does look legit and is listed on number of famous carding forums. Thank you
how did you even come to look for material on Russian-language forums?
this is a nation that deceives each other
this is a nation that kills each other
This is a nation that sells money-making schemes to each other on websites that don’t work.
this is a brilliant decision if you decided to lose money. but for now you still have a chance to just give it to charity)
what, there are no stores in your country? no forums?
where are you from?
I'm not a Nazi, it's just a very tough environment to live in. You chose the hardest level. :D

как вообще ты пришел к тому, чтобы искать материал на рускоязычных форумах?
это нация которая обманывает друг друга
это нация которая убивает друг друга
это нация которая друг другу на сайтах продает схемы заработка которые не работают.
это гениальное решение, если ты решил потерять деньги. но пока у тебя еще есть шанс просто так отдать их на благотворительность)
что, в твоей стране нету магазинов? нету форумов?
ты откуда?
я не нацист, просто это очень жесткая среда обитания. ты выбрал максимально сложный уровень.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rauf

Reaction score
forums are created to attract customers to buy. if they are recommended on the forum, then most likely they have something to do with this store or this is their store. this is also indicated by the fact that the owners of this forum offer free training with FREE PROVISION OF MATERIAL (CC - credit cards))))

this store does not make returns for materials - which is very strange! all CC stores make a refund if the CC is invalid, and this is normal!

SATISTIC:
of which:
2 are live, 4 - died
3 - when I called the bank they said that the name on the card does not match what I said

I'm not saying that this is a bad store. But there are a lot of CC stores in which at least you won't give the authors 30 dollars for invalid material

форумы создаются для того чтобы привлечь клиентов к покупке. если на форуме их совеуют то вероятнее вего они имеют отношение к этому магазину или это их магазин. также об этом гооврит то, что владельцы этого форума предлагают бесплатное обучение с БЕСПЛАТНЫМ ПРЕДОСТАВЛЕНИЕМ МАТЕРИАЛА(СС - кредитных карт))))

этот магазин не делает возвратов за материал - что очень странно! все магазины сс делают возврат денег в случае, если сс - невалидная, и это нормально!

САТИСТИКА:
из них :
2 живые, 4 - мертвые
1 - с балансом 7 тысяч,
3 - при прозвоне в банк сказали что имя на карте не соовтетствует тому что я называю

я не говорю что это плохой магазин. но есть куча магазинов сс, в которых хотябы ты не подаришь авторам 30 долларов за невалидный материал
а какой магазин посоветуешь лично ты? и что скажешь насчет cvv club?

Anonim_209524574

Professional
Reaction score
а какой магазин посоветуешь лично ты? и что скажешь насчет cvv club?
когда найду - обязательно посоветую. пока не нашла. но ядумаю любой где есть возврат средств в случае невалида - уже лучше чем патрик
какого черта вобще они собирают деньги за воздух?
кстати купила сегодня еще 2 карты с патрика и обе деклайнед

when I find it, I'll definitely recommend it. I haven't found it yet. But I think any one that offers refunds in case of invalidity is better than Patrick
Why the hell are they collecting money for nothing?
By the way, I bought 2 more cards from Patrick today and both were declined

Reaction score
If you need non vbv bins I have for 30 usd we can go thru escrow services you can check bin befor I receive funds from escrow
I don't know how to check BIN if it's VBV or NON VBV. If you tell me how to check BIN, then we can make deal through escrow service.

SATISTIC:
of which:
2 are live, 4 - died

САТИСТИКА:
из них :
2 живые, 4 - мертвые
1 - с балансом 7 тысяч,

I see there is professional written on your profile, can you please recommend me some trusted stores from your experience?

how did you even come to look for material on Russian-language forums?
this is a nation that deceives each other
this is a nation that kills each other
This is a nation that sells money-making schemes to each other on websites that don’t work.
this is a brilliant decision if you decided to lose money. but for now you still have a chance to just give it to charity)
what, there are no stores in your country? no forums?
where are you from?
I'm not a Nazi, it's just a very tough environment to live in. You chose the hardest level. :D

как вообще ты пришел к тому, чтобы искать материал на рускоязычных форумах?
это нация которая обманывает друг друга
это нация которая убивает друг друга
это нация которая друг другу на сайтах продает схемы заработка которые не работают.
это гениальное решение, если ты решил потерять деньги. но пока у тебя еще есть шанс просто так отдать их на благотворительность)
что, в твоей стране нету магазинов? нету форумов?
ты откуда?
я не нацист, просто это очень жесткая среда обитания. ты выбрал максимально сложный уровень.:D
Bro I heard about this store on this forum, this store is also mentioned and advertised on some other carding forums.

DirectDeal

Reaction score
Авторайз, прозон, патрик, везде базы с селлерами одинаковые под разными никами. Если нужны норм селлеры с этих шопов, могу подсказать

Reaction score
когда найду - обязательно посоветую. пока не нашла. но ядумаю любой где есть возврат средств в случае невалида - уже лучше чем патрик
какого черта вобще они собирают деньги за воздух?
кстати купила сегодня еще 2 карты с патрика и обе деклайнед

when I find it, I'll definitely recommend it. I haven't found it yet. But I think any one that offers refunds in case of invalidity is better than Patrick
Why the hell are they collecting money for nothing?
By the way, I bought 2 more cards from Patrick today and both were declined
So for starter from where should we buy Non Vbv Bins?

Авторайз, прозон, патрик, везде базы с селлерами одинаковые под разными никами. Если нужны норм селлеры с этих шопов, могу подсказать
Yes Please

Rauf

Reaction score
+, можешь подсказать, знаю только cvv club и cchouse, но в нем оплата либо через биток, либо через езериум, а это очень неудобно

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
Best sellers on

Saint Patrick? Thanks​

Last edited:

Moshenik

Любитель денег
Reaction score
I see there is professional written on your profile, can you please recommend me some trusted stores from your experience?
http://castroccvqwhac23xaqdaztfd2i5gx74yh4wpbz6p2fxsyioecweo6id.onion ( TOR )

referral code CARDER777

I don't remember if you need a referral code to register there, but I've thrown it in just in case
On the plus side:
Money back in case of illiquidity, even for a beginner
Search by zip from a deposit of 100$
Good mate if you find a normal supplier
Loyal support
Checker ( I don't recommend it, it kills the card )

Anonim_209524574

Professional
Reaction score
I don't know where it came from. Don't believe everything that's written. I think this title is awarded based on the number of messages. I'm also a newbie in this business.
I haven't found a good store.
I just buy from where there is a refund in case of invalidity - as a rule, everywhere.
But so far I haven't settled on any store.
If I find an ideal one, I'll definitely tell you. I haven't seen one yet.
There are many forums and even more material stores.
I think you will find
Please also let me know when you find such a store.

Итак, для начала, где нам следует покупать контейнеры Non Vbv?

Да, пожалуйста.
well I think the best way to find bins non vbv is in your wallet
I see you are not from Russia, so you have one.
what's the problem with going to the bank and opening a card?
freely available upon request bins non vbv - there is also a lot of information.
I can't recommend it either, because I haven't checked everything myself.
there are huge lists
for example (I am not responsible for the reliability of this material, and have nothing to do with the seller) -

1723845877087.png

1723845888368.png

1723845934870.png

and yet this is not the best way - google has censorship and blocks a lot.
there is a great search engine - https://duckduckgo.com/ or for example https://ya.ru/
you can do a search with the name of the forum. for example this one, or any other
there is a separate thread with free material - there are also usually bins non vbv, people post the work, why not?

1723846029972.png

Best sellers on

Saint Patrick? Thanks​

etc. are you still not going to buy from the only store that does not accept returns for invalid cards? do you want to give a gift to the owners of the site and then pee negative reviews instead of working?

read reviews before buying
- https://www.carder.market/threads/s...countries-the-best-choice.123915/#post-699947

Reaction score
I don't know where it came from. Don't believe everything that's written. I think this title is awarded based on the number of messages. I'm also a newbie in this business.
I haven't found a good store.
I just buy from where there is a refund in case of invalidity - as a rule, everywhere.
But so far I haven't settled on any store.
If I find an ideal one, I'll definitely tell you. I haven't seen one yet.
There are many forums and even more material stores.
I think you will find
Please also let me know when you find such a store.
Can you tell me name of the all stores that you had bad experience with, so I can avoid them in future.

vmani

Professional
Reaction score
http://castroccvqwhac23xaqdaztfd2i5gx74yh4wpbz6p2fxsyioecweo6id.onion ( TOR )

referral code CARDER777

I don't remember if you need a referral code to register there, but I've thrown it in just in case
On the plus side:
Money back in case of illiquidity, even for a beginner
Search by zip from a deposit of 100$
Good mate if you find a normal supplier
Loyal support
Checker ( I don't recommend it, it kills the card )
Тоже слышал про Кастро шоп, вроде рефают невалид

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I personally have not had a good experience with the stpatrick store.

I have made about 10 purchases, of which only 2 have worked. All sellers had a rating higher than 3.2.

Of the two cards that have worked:

- The first: I made a purchase of $90 for a gift card and then the card died.

- The second: A purchase of $250 and then the card died.

The rest of the cards were dead or the data (name, address) were incorrect.