Is it worth it?

eggman301

Reaction score
I want to get into carding and after reading a few posts for beginners it seems hella complicated and I don't even know if it's worth it.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Carding is a very easy and simple job.
It is enough to connect vpn for these purposes.
It may seem difficult to work with sites on which anti-fraud protection is installed, which determines the carder, but such protection is not available on all sites.

Nevertheless, this is illegal work, if you have doubts, then it is better not to do it.
Stealing money from other people's cards is a bad idea. You have to think about your karma.

thismightbeit

Reaction score
I am an educated man that is pretty good with computers. Lost my kids and out of desperation tried carding. I'veinvested a lot of time and money and have nothing to show for it. Seems everyone is out to scam you and those that give advice simply copy and paste.

eggman301

Reaction score
Carding is a very easy and simple job.
It is enough to connect vpn for these purposes.
It may seem difficult to work with sites on which anti-fraud protection is installed, which determines the carder, but such protection is not available on all sites.

Nevertheless, this is illegal work, if you have doubts, then it is better not to do it.
Stealing money from other people's cards is a bad idea. You have to think about your karma.
It just seemed like there would be no point in investing so much time into 1 thing just for there to be a high chance it wouldn't turn out how I expected. Sadly It's a lot harder than I had thought and someone had sent me a txt file of how to do it and it seems very easy but after looking on here it is a completely different story.

eggman301

Reaction score
I am an educated man that is pretty good with computers. Lost my kids and out of desperation tried carding. I'veinvested a lot of time and money and have nothing to show for it. Seems everyone is out to scam you and those that give advice simply copy and paste.
A lot of the posts I looked at for beginners are the same exact thing not even formatted differently. It's not like I'm trying to make 10 million dollars off this, I'm just trying to get some bread so I can get started with my life and not have to work these trash fucking jobs at like fast food or a grocery store.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Minus me