Is it still possible to obtain a real us drivers license?

alam11412

Carder
Reaction score
i kno someone in georgia and ny who can do this for you

Infantry

Reaction score
I have a few alias's myself. I prefer not to hook up a new member with something this delicate. Making real drivers license means making a full new identity. Price depends on how much you want this license to do. Do you want a license that will look real, and show up with simple police searches? Or do you want a drivers license that is unbeatable. I mean a full new identity. Fake birth certificate, fake license, fake job history, school grades, everything. I have the hook up, if you like, we can atleast talk. Do you have ICQ? or you can email me at [email protected] you can also pm me.

Reaction score
I have a few alias's myself. I prefer not to hook up a new member with something this delicate. Making real drivers license means making a full new identity. Price depends on how much you want this license to do. Do you want a license that will look real, and show up with simple police searches? Or do you want a drivers license that is unbeatable. I mean a full new identity. Fake birth certificate, fake license, fake job history, school grades, everything. I have the hook up, if you like, we can atleast talk. Do you have ICQ? or you can email me at [email protected] you can also pm me.

pm'd