Is it possible to buy a ticket on a website from a country other than the cardholder?

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Hello, after reading the documents I have an idea of how to drive but many doubts arise which I would greatly appreciate if you could help me clarify.

a) Let's have the example that the cardholder is from the United States
b) and that the flight page where I want to drive is Avianca

1717948293549.png

avianca is a site that previously used 2D technology, but recently updated to 3D

I continue with the questions:

1) for the conduction to be successful, should I make the purchase as if I were going to buy any item in the United States? That is, with the IP of the owner of the card?

2)If I am missing any details I would appreciate your opinion.

vahirap

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Text me on telegram lemme put you through bro

Last edited by a moderator:

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
1) for the conduction to be successful, should I make the purchase as if I were going to buy any item in the United States? That is, with the IP of the owner of the card?
You can make any purchases with the card as long as it is alive and has a balance on it.
All purchases must be from a clean IP address that belongs to the cardholder, so we are looking for a proxy in the cardholder’s city.
Are you asking if you need to use your card to purchase any goods in US stores before buying a plane ticket? If this is the case, then it is not necessary to buy anything in advance, since even purchases for a small amount may result in the card being blocked, so immediately proceed to purchasing a ticket on the airline’s website.

2) If I am missing any details I would appreciate your opinion.
For more information on framing airline tickets, I advise you to read the lecture on this area of work.
"Lecture: Air tickets (carding training)":

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Puede realizar cualquier compra con la tarjeta siempre que esté activa y tenga saldo.
Todas las compras deben realizarse desde una dirección IP limpia que pertenezca al titular de la tarjeta, por lo que buscamos un apoderado en la ciudad del titular de la tarjeta.
¿Pregunta si necesita usar su tarjeta para comprar algún producto en las tiendas de EE. UU. antes de comprar un boleto de avión? Si este es el caso, entonces no es necesario comprar nada por adelantado, ya que incluso compras por una pequeña cantidad pueden provocar el bloqueo de la tarjeta, así que proceda inmediatamente a comprar un billete en el sitio web de la aerolínea.

Para obtener más información sobre cómo enmarcar billetes de avión, le aconsejo que lea la conferencia sobre esta área de trabajo.
"Conferencia: Billetes de avión (formación sobre cardado)":
https://carder.market/threads/lecture-air-tickets-carding-training-2021.95361/
Thank you for helping the new ones and me, you always provide valuable knowledge.
I will read the talk in previous ones that I have read, they have helped me to have a broader vision