Is it good to be a drop (mule)?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
For starters, who is a drop?
Drop is roughly the person who does the dirtiest job.
Many people write to me: "Bro, I want to be a drop, tell me, but where to find such a job"
Guys, do you think what are the consequences of this work?
Well, let's think together.
There are different drops again, but we'll just talk about the product.

1. There are drops go with fake documents to the post office and pick up parcels under false names.
How does this happen?
There is a pickup service. Pickup means picking up yourself from the post office.
What do you need to pick up from the post office? That's right, some kind of passport or identity document.

Most often it is a fake id.
They just put a photo of the drop there, and the rest write the recipient's data, with the exception of age.
This is risky, if caught, then hello zone. This is a job in the USA.
But they are not paid badly. For one pack 100-150 bucks somewhere.

2. There are drops that accept parcels at home.
In the United States, many couriers just bring the package to the address and that's it.
About such dialogues, when the drop has already opened the door to the courier the courier asks: I am the courier of the company ***, I brought you a package, are you so and so?

Drop says hello yes.
Courier: well sign here and keep the parcel.
Of course, there are couriers asking for documents, then the drop just pisses like.
Drop says: okay, I'll bring it right now. 5 minutes pass. He says to the courier, bro, I forgot my documents at work. What we are going to do? Can you deliver tomorrow?
Usually, the courier will go to the courier again and give it back.
Or maybe I'll say, then I'll come tomorrow, but more often than not.

If caught in this case, then, in fact, his name does not appear not as, but the address, yes, of course it is realistic to prove, but it may be enough. They are paid 50-70 bucks for receiving the parcel.
And there is someone who only accepts parcels in their own names, that's a lousy thing for them. When it comes to the police, they will be told this is your address, your name, your signature, but what a fuck you give me a shit about?
- That is already cunt, or they will ask to return the parcel, or pay the money, or the court and so on garbage.

3. There is still work with a drop in the direction of Interception.
In short, the drops are pissing parcels right at the owners' house.
In the United States, many couriers leave parcels with the owners in the yard. On the cusp of type. These guys are desperate just pissing parcels from the yard. If the face is in a mask and there are no dogs, then in general it is normal compared to others. because you do not burn your data. But many have cameras in the courtyard of the United States.

Check out one here and the camera records how interception works.

Do you have a job in Russia as a drop? Yes, of course, everything is the same.
Only drops go to the post office with a TID.
TID is a temporary ID.

Just as dangerous. There is someone who accepts parcels at home. Guys in short, this is a shit job. Only in the Russian Federation they pay well, a maximum of 1k and there is no interception in the Russian Federation.
In general, drops in the US are not bad, but then you cunt.
In the Russian Federation they pay less, but so will you cunt afterwards.

Draw conclusions. During my work, the police have come to the drops more than once.
It is better to give work to drops than to be a drop.
Being a carder is much more fun and much more money, but then you need to think with your head, and you don't need to think with a drop head, but money is also not bad, only there are more risks.