iPhone 32gb + iPad 64gb 3g/wifi 135$ Ordering Service

planner

Reaction score
Customers for the first 5 orders (ALL SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED, REGULAR PRICE ONLY NOW!)
1)aynshaydy (Shipped and Delivered)
2)vrocco (Shipped and Delivered)
3)tony777
4)basetrader
5)yggshine

Products

All iPhone 4s are locked to the labeled provider unless specified otherwise. iPhones are 32 GB, therefore orders for the other versions are scarce but can be ordered by special order, just let me know in advanced.

USA (AT&T) iPhone 4 32gb- $135.00

Ill take 10$ off the price if you provide serial/imei

iPad 64gb + Wifi/3G - $135.00

Some things to consider:

> This is an ordering service, not a drop service. I will order these for you provided you have the details needed to ship the product.

> Orders are usually completed on the same day I get the information. Under extraneous circumstances, if an order is not completed in time for same day shipping, it will ship out the next day.

> I do accept escrow. The way it will work is, you pay the amount owed to the escrow account. Once this is confirmed I will do the order, and give you the Repair ID + Serial Once delivery is confirmed, I will get paid. Liberty Reserve Only!

> I can ship with any name you want! Addresses need to be fresh for me to guarantee shipping. MOST IF NOT ALL MAIL FORWARDING ADDRESS HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED. If the address has been used before, please be prepared for your product not to ship. As more and more people use this exploit, the shipping rate decreases rapidly. The current success rate of shipping is -5%. <-- (if your address has been used before)

> Ideally, I would like to receive your information like this:

Name Here.
1234 Your Street Road. Suite#/Apt/Etc.
City, State/Province, Country (Please indicate any specific townships or anything like that).
P0574L/Z1P
(SERIAL/IMEI) - If provided.

If you feel I have left anything out, or you have any questions or doubts please feel free to contact me as I am not mean and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

PM me for my ICQ or MSN

Last edited:

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
FIRST 5 ORDERS WILL BE 90$ ACT FAST! (1 per customer)

Products
:

All iPhone 4s are locked to the labeled provider unless specified otherwise. iPhones are 32 GB, therefore orders for the other versions are scarce but can be ordered by special order, just let me know in advanced.

USA (AT&T) iPhone 32gb- $135.00

Ill take 10$ off the price if you provide serial/imei

iPad 64gb + Wifi/3G - $135.00

Some things to consider:

> This is an ordering service, not a drop service. I will order these for you provided you have the details needed to ship the product.

> Orders are usually completed on the same day I get the information. Under extraneous circumstances, if an order is not completed in time for same day shipping, it will ship out the next day.

> I do accept escrow. The way it will work is, you pay the amount owed to the escrow account. Once this is confirmed I will do the order, and give you the Repair ID + Serial Once delivery is confirmed, I will get paid. Liberty Reserve Only!

> Addresses need to be fresh for me to guarantee shipping. MOST IF NOT ALL MAIL FORWARDING ADDRESS HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED. If the address has been used before, please be prepared for your product not to ship. As more and more people use this exploit, the shipping rate decreases rapidly. The current success rate of shipping is -5%. <-- (if your address has been used before)

> Ideally, I would like to receive your information like this:

Name Here.
1234 Your Street Road. Suite#/Apt/Etc.
City, State/Province, Country (Please indicate any specific townships or anything like that).
P0574L/Z1P
(SERIAL/IMEI) - If provided.

If you feel I have left anything out, or you have any questions or doubts please feel free to contact me as I am not mean and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

PM me for my ICQ or MSN

wow bro pm me your icq

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
any feedback? this service sounds interesting and cheaper than everybody else!

planner

Reaction score
Have some people waiting on escrow, orders are done the same if not next day.

fukitoll

Reaction score
How many products can be shipped to the drop?
Any discounts for bulk order?

Last edited:

vip7070

DEER
Reaction score
avb, Status concrned about my reply in the BlackList section of this forum. Ready to work with escrow easily, and more adequate than you, why you flooding here? My requests is for just topic starter, Mr flooder, get it?