Instore without matching last 4

Shaun54

Reaction score
What's the best way to do this? I feel that the dynamic is a lot different from with matching last 4 since if anyone is trained enough to notice they'll most likely be trained enough to realize it's stolen.

My current best idea is this:

Lift a bunch of prepaid credit cards and encode dumps on them. Buy electronics from Wally world and If anyone realizes the last 4 don't match, say I bought the card off craigslist and don't know what they're talking about.

However, that can pretty much only go one way: "You're attempting to buy goods with a stolen credit card, sir" ---> "Fuck" ---> Nothing happens to me but I possibly have to talk to LE which gives me unwanted attention. I don't really see much room for social engineering.

Does anyone have any criticisms or see any way of improving my plan or have any better plans entirely?

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
if you have 500usd to spare get you a embosser and wont have to worry about last four not matching again. if you dont then you can say that your account is linked to someone else account and your bank may have the card details screwed up, then say give you a sec to call bank and see what is wrong then haul ass bro. but get your last 4 matching even if it means buying plastic from someone.