Instore Carding? - Safekeeping

johnciti

Reaction score
Hellow,

lets help each other sharing idea how to save us if we get caught for in-store carding?

Scene 1: Get caught red handed

Im carding with my own card using my own ID. just changing details in meg strip. 99% checkout operator will check my id, they will see my sign and card name matched. shouldnt suspect at all. If they suspect, they shouldnt make call to anyone outside store (Bank/Police) without asking you. If they ask why numbers doesnt match, you say you dont know. if she is not happy with your payment, she can refund it or refuse to sell. But she cant call bank or anyone without asking you. be confidence that you are using your own card. if you cant handle the situation and police came then "I need to speak to a lawyer". How the card is being altered you have no clue.

advice please....

Scene 2: Cops came to your house with video of instore carding

"I need to speak to a lawyer"

advice please....

Scene 3: Cops Raided house and found 3/4 tempered meg strip and MSR
please let me know what should we do...

NEVER Keep Receipt
NEVER Keep Too many tempered meg trip, after using it throw it.
NEVER Keep fake id along with real ID
NEVER look up while carding.
Anything else?

Anyone know what are actual hard evidence can go against us?

Cheers
John

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
ok bro listen stop using card with your name on its ))
what you best bet is to use maybe visa gift card if access is not present to a tipper or fargo type machine to make your own plastic )
you can either buy these, or you can steal, as stealing gives zero balance )

for people in united states this is quite easy. i am familiar with craiglist fraud, but youu can put phony ad for gift card, and email him from you legit email like you buy it. if bust, you play it as you buy gift card off craiglist and didn't know that its fraud )

sorry for my bad english, somebody must understand which im trying to put

---

if you are signing your name as well bro, this must mean your track 1 matches your truely given legal name. this is bad, because as we see in JCP hack and TJX, that track 1 is recorded )

if dump is traced back to you, in only time, they just see the name and look up your license driver photo :)

johnciti

Reaction score
scorpyo,

whats wrong using own card? gift card gets ppl suspicious, isn't it?

cheers
John

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
perhaps, but if your card seized bro or if your card has ur real name on tr1 , it will be save into POS or the corporate DB somewhere ))

u don't want them getting your name no matter what!!! if you do not want to use GC just shoplift a green dot card or whatever they sell in usa people use.

johnciti

Reaction score
scorpyo,

why would I keep my name is track1 when im writing a dumps? Ppl get suspicious if they see a card without a name on it or a prepaid card but buying $500 staff. anyway, that was just my idea.

cheers
John

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
someone that i know got caught once with a fake id and his real one in the wallet, cops saw it...they sent him to the fraud department within the police and they talked to him

he got away with it, he got to keep both ids

im not too sure wether its legal or not to HAVE two ids, when he got stopped he always presented himself by his real name to all law enforcement....once they found the fake id, he just said it was a gag and a novelty id and he never used it to identify himself

i dont think its ever safe to use your real name on anything my man, id invest in a fake id if i was you, i believe youre leaving way too many tracks leading to you behind. even a fake id gets burnt after awhile, gotta keep replacing it and changing it up

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
i know someone who used his own name on t1 and abunch of other dumb shit hes doing 3 and 1/2 ina fedral penitentrary

DEER
Reaction score
first of all even if copes have video of you they need to do a line up. The video comes from lost prevention department.
They need to do a line up with a clerk. Clerk is the witness. They need to get a warrant so if they come to your door, dont open unless they have warrant cose if they do, they can knock the door open so just open it.
Also make sure you reed the warrant. It has to be specific. Warrant must be sign by the judge and the only way judge signs it if the detective presented evidence against you. Now they have to look for something specific which will say in the warrant.
It is extremely hard to put a name on the face (in usa) so i dont think its a good idea to card with your card/id cose camera can catch the info and thats how cops can get to you. DONT PARK YOUR CAR CLOSE TO WHERE YOU CARD IF YOU HAVE PLATES!!!
If copes dont have warrant and they knock on your door and you not on probation/parole or stay with someone who has search condition, dont open the door not even a little bit. Dont even talk to them. Don't think you can get info from them. The only info you need is do they have a warrant thats it!!! If they come knocking you need a lawyer. Hopefully you already made some $.
As far as clerk calling cops, they usually wont. I gess it depends where you card. But I tell you one thing, if they made a mistake and call cops and you didnt do anything illegal, they will lose their job you can sue the corporation and bring so much trouble to the store. They all have to follow protocol which they have.
Im not a lawyer but do have one on retainer for past 15 years. We talked a lot so I know a few things. 1st of all, do not deny or agree to anything. If you in handcuffs you dont say shit but ask to call lawyer if you dont have one make bail or seat and wait for public defender.
If you not in handcuffs dont talk to cops. They can be tricky so if you in the situation where you not sure whats going on, the only wards come out of your mouth is: AM I FREE TO GO? IF NOT, WHAT ARE MY CHARGES I WANT TO CALL MY LAWYER. THAT IS IT! NOTHING ELSE.
By the way, dont fall for bullshit that cop have to tell you that he a cop. they don't. they do lie and manipulate. COP DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HE A COP.
Your rights? They only read it to you once you under arrest and if they don't, dont think you be out on that. Its very hard to prove.
Also the usual charge is comercial burglary well, one of charges and that brings the question of the amount. Different states/county has different price for felony and misdemeanor. Yes other charges will be felonies this one is very important to which deal they will offer you.
Remember by running your mouth everything will be bad!
I would like to end this as I can talk about this for hours:)

AM I FREE TO GO? IF NOT, WHAT ARE MY CHARGES I WANT TO CALL MY LAWYER. THAT IS IT! NOTHING ELSE.

DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT?

COP DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HE A COP

If this helps +rep plz. Also if you have any questions or if you already in the pickle and need advise, pm me and I will help you to best of my ability or I ask my lawyer.

STAY OUT STAY FREE GET RITCH AND BE HAPPY!!!