Instore carding 201 card!

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Hi, earlier today i tried to swipe VISA card with CHIP, i Putted tape on the chip and inserted the card in the POS three times and it said cant read chip. Then after that i swiped the card and the terminal said: error the card has chip.
What Can be the problem please reply if you got an answer?..

Cheers! :)

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
I think the cashier needs to manually input the command to override POSs request for chip in order to process magstripe. In your case I suspect cashier failed to do this properly.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i never often use 201 but in canada where i personally do only. what if u have 2 plastic, one with chip with tape and the 201 on strip, then 201 dump on a plastic with no chip on it (such as usa plastic)

if u swipe the usa plastic when it ask to sweep the card this may work )

cannot be seen by casheer changing it!

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
i never often use 201 but in canada where i personally do only. what if u have 2 plastic, one with chip with tape and the 201 on strip, then 201 dump on a plastic with no chip on it (such as usa plastic)

if u swipe the usa plastic when it ask to sweep the card this may work )

cannot be seen by casheer changing it!

no man! come on... it only knows this by the 201 track, it will say it has chip nomatter what. just blow the transistor in the chip and you may have better success, use a strong neodymium magnet and rapidly swipe it over the top.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, earlier today i tried to swipe VISA card with CHIP, i Putted tape on the chip and inserted the card in the POS three times and it said cant read chip. Then after that i swiped the card and the terminal said: error the card has chip.
What Can be the problem please reply if you got an answer?..

Cheers! :)

Try the same trick again by frying the chip in microwave for 5 secs.

Should work.

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Okey, thanks will try. Today i tried to swipe but in a different store.
Inserted the card three times after that i swiped but when i swiped the POS terminal asked me to put in the PIN code of the card :S.
shouldnt i just need to write a signature?

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i has heard of the frying of chip... i think rome0 has talked about this in thread i begin recently ) of how to swipe 201, but i think this refer to usa only! people may forget u not swipe in america

coke24

Reaction score
you did what you were suppose to do correctly it was the cashier who didnt allow it and other stores may have there machines switch to mag stripe mode after first chip card enter in the pos so try other stores is the best idea!

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Okey, i will try another store then.
Has anyone tried to do Instore carding in Sweden, so you know that its working or is it just to advanced POS terminals over there so the Instore scene is dead there :(?

Last edited:

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Anyone on this forum who has worked in Sweden lately and knows that the instore working over there? would appreciate every help i can get you know..

Cheers !

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
if it is this easy to use 201 cards, then why does everybody complain about 201?

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
Because 201's cannot be used everywhere. You can use euro 201's with no issues whatsoever in USA.

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Today i tried to do instore with my own card (VISA with chip "201 i guess?") just to see if it works with the "Insert 3times manip then after that swipe".
I burned the chip in the microwave,then i went to the store and just to try i bought a soda.
I inserted the VISA card 3 times and the POS said cant read chip every time exept the last time it said "Swipe Card" and i swiped it but then after i swiped it the POS asked me to put in the PIN code of the card :/, dont know whats the problem do you think i need to say to the cashier that i dont have any PIN code and then just show my legitimation and then just write the signature or?

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
Please be specific.

You used:

- what type of card did you used and who issued it
- location of the swipe
- original or 201 written on a regular mag stripe card

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Please be specific.

You used:

- what type of card did you used and who issued it
- location of the swipe
- original or 201 written on a regular mag stripe card

-Its a VISA card from Nordea bank (sweden)
-It was in Sweden
-Its an original VISA directly from my bank