Baby you're a rich man
Baby you're a rich man
Baby you're a rich man, too

Last edited:
Reactions: ozuNu

ozuNu

good seller, fast delivery. very reliable persons! A+++ thnxxx
Reaction score
I like the features in which I am sure you have invested time and maybe money, and what you are offering is a turn-key deal for anyone looking to make cash with botnets
BUT
isn't the price a little overrated for these times and market ?

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
you can get from verified seller for 250.. on other forums..
and do u accept escrow..
everyone should use escrow . been ripped many times for botnet setup

weed

next time try reading the thread before posting,maybe you will find the answer to your questions in the thread itself.

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
1, Your selling method looks really good. But noone bought from you.. There is no feedback..
2, Unfortunetly, "Botnet Installion Services" really good for ripping.. There was some example for this.. Useless to use escrow, because you setup it and after pocketing the 1k$ you can run away.. So the best way of installing a botnet if you make it yourself.. You have to read a much and learning tutorials.. Practice it on your localhost with public versions.. If you will be a pro start installing your spy-eye!!!
3, Like others said price is really high. Of course its not my business, just to correct you: Yes, you can find bins for 250$ with the same functions/modules. (o*****.ws)
4, To sum up, This service would be very comfortable if this guy is a reliable trusted member.. ICQ bot helps you a lot and make much easier your working. The question is who is this guy and how reliable he is..

Sorry for off-topic I just felt I have to share this with the guys who are interested.. Regards,

Reactions: weed

weed

Thanks a lot for the points,really apreciate it.
Reaction score
for people having problems understanding english " guarantor " goes the same as " escrow " )
@ weed, hosting isnt the issue , domains are . if some domain gets reported in say 1-2 weeks, client has to pay 1k again for all the trouble ?
good luck to you too

weed

Thank you for clearing that out.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
@ weed, hosting isnt the issue , domains are . if some domain gets reported in say 1-2 weeks, client has to pay 1k again for all the trouble ?
good luck to you too
I suppose weed provide abuse proof domain along with hosting. *.in, *.su, *.cc for example.. even if somebody report the domain, the registar do not really cares about it.

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
Bahamas, very good points mate, let me answer your questions.

Also,never install any kind of botnet on your localhost if you don't want to be screwed up.
[/I]

I meant if someone doesn't know how thing works, just find a good tutorial. Download VMware, setup an OS, install a clean spy-eye on his localhost, infect his WMware OS and have fun :) I DID NOT mean "use your spy-eye on your localhost"

On the forum you mentioned, you can even buy a bin for $60,but as mentioned,I have many features to beat the service offered anywhere.

Yes, the extras are the 24/7 icq bot service and the 24/7 crypting bot service and providing the domain registration and hosting.
I said this icq bot is a very good/useful idea (because of the arogant/lazy sellers nowdays) and so on but you can find a crypting service (coded in asm - 0/33) for 15 wmz/crypting.
Nowdays you can find good BF hostings for an acceptable price (of course with 1 year free domain registration).

So what I wanna say the extra (compared with the same service sellers) is the icq bot! I think 1k$ is a little bit high, but as I said its not my business. :)

Sorry I really didn't want to trashing your thread, I just tried to share my opinion!!! I hope you will have success in this!!! Good Luck!!

mearelol

Reaction score
Bought zeus. Deal went well.. :) Will comment more once tested..

weed

Thank you! Good customer.

ozuNu

RIPPER
Reaction score
bought spyeye 1.2.80 from him good seller, fast delivery. very reliable persons! A+++ thnxxx