info cashout dump for noob

prisonbreak

Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy to have found this forum ... I have a question about the dumps, I bought all the MSR 605 equipment whit software Magcard v.2017, OmniKey3121, I only miss the EMV software, I tried to duplicate a personal card with chip, with one with a card with chip, and only one magnetic strip, with The software inside MSR 605, just to do a test before getting to work seriously. The problem that in both crawling the card asks me to insert paper with chips. maybe because I have to use dump 101? or am I wrong?
PLS a little help, thanks

Last edited:

Menace101

I am professional carder.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy to have found this forum ... I have a question about the dumps, I bought all the MSR 605 equipment whit software Magcard v.2017, OmniKey3121, I only miss the EMV software, I tried to duplicate a personal card with chip, with one with a card with chip, and only one magnetic strip, with The software inside MSR 605, just to do a test before getting to work seriously. The problem that in both crawling the card asks me to insert paper with chips. maybe because I have to use dump 101? or am I wrong?
PLS a little help, thanks
Hello mate.
101 tracks are working